Squad Advice (pics included)

Derryboy
1696 posts Play-Off Hero
edited March 2016
I've always played with two strong squads rather than an A and a fitness squad. After trying Suarez and Ibra together I realised it wouldn't work for me so have decided to go for a squad round each.

Currently got this around Ibra
x6k12HN.png

But looking at eventually upgrading it to this
UZi9Nbr.png

And only missing Neymar for my Suarez team
xmGGoSE.png

I've got 280k at the minute and another 500k+ on my TP. My question is do I take 88 Neymar now then start upgrading my Ibra team or wait it out and buy UP Neymar?

Or any other suggestions you fine fellas may have?
Post edited by Derryboy on

Comments

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    88 Ney and upgrade Ibra team. 90 Ney is a waste imo
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Good teams though, well put together
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Advait wrote: »
    88 Ney and upgrade Ibra team. 90 Ney is a waste imo

Wasn't sure if it was a 1 point up I would of went for cheaper just tge 2 points made me think.

Good teams though, well put together

Cheers, I feel they should be well balanced.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Derryboy wrote: »
    I've always played with two strong squads rather than an A and a fitness squad. After trying Suarez and Ibra together I realised it wouldn't work for me so have decided to go for a squad round each.

Currently got this around Ibra
    x6k12HN.png

But looking at eventually upgrading it to this
    UZi9Nbr.png

And only missing Neymar for my Suarez team
    xmGGoSE.png

I've got 280k at the minute and another 500k+ on my TP. My question is do I take 88 Neymar now then start upgrading my Ibra team or wait it out and buy UP Neymar?

Or any other suggestions you fine fellas may have?

Ok so I went ahead and got 88 Neymar now I'm wondering about up grades on Ibra team. I could stick with current squad and try out Hazard, (I have him on loan for 4 games) and maybe get a better CB our could go down the Reus route, thoughts fellas?
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    Nvm
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vinz_kingz wrote: »
    Nvm

You've lost me.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Try Hazard. He's.... Great
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah he edges Reus on the dribbling, but Reus' shooting, will test out the loan and go from there.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Derryboy wrote: »

Yeah he edges Reus on the dribbling, but Reus' shooting, will test out the loan and go from there.

H/M on Hazard just puts him way ahead of Reus imo. He's amazing at everything
  • jokeaway
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hazard is great for LW! he is more agile than reus and has the FLAIR - TRAIT, which is great!!
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    But it's only two leagues :'(
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd trying fit in SIF shaqiri in the 3rd team. He's immense. Get the juve Swiss RB and Imbula at RCM if there's a decent french serie A CM. I had shaqiri linked with xhakas IF and the juve RB. Best winger I've used. My team had bpl, serie A, bundesliga and La liga. Really didnt want to sell shaqiri but 433 done my head in and I wanted to go back to 4231.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't know why but I've stayed away from the 433s this year, tried 4321 for about 10 matches and hated it. Not sure why really had most success with it last year CAM version.