We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

I think i have FINALLY found my side

Gazza74
1133 posts Professional
edited March 2016
http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/259085

After trying almost every formation with every league I have settled on this side.
I also have 6 reserves with whom i rotate in there now and again when the fitness of the forwards and mid get low.

LW Ribery
CM IF Verratti
ST Lacazette
RW Lucas
CAM IF Payet
CM IF Moutinho

I will have around 800k when all of my transfers have gone through and the next upgrade will be either IF Koscielny CB instead of Luiz, SIF Di Maria RW and TIF Benzema to replace their NIF`s.

Comments

• Mackie17
    5061 posts Big Money Move
    Looks great, how the formation for you? Never really tried the more defensive looking ones
  • Mackie17
    Also, IF Miranda for luiz and swap sides, put sif hando in GK. Pigs on full Chem. Great CB pairing I use it and really solid
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    edited March 2016
    oops...was meant to be 4-3-3(4)...thx m8, was thinking about IF Miranda this evening but wasn`t any cheap ones around at the time :)
    I also have Wenger as manager and i have changed his country to serie A to bring him upto min 7.
    Ive just broken the 200k profit for the week so far.....I raged last weekend and sold all of my players(EPL and bundesliga mainly) and decided to start again. Made some nice prtofits.
    I didnt plan on having TOTY Silva in the side but i thought i`d have a cheeky look on the market before work and saw a buy now for 285k and had been there for over 6mins so i snapped him up.
  • BerserkCo
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im surprised with Luiz.The guy seems to wander off aimlessly for me
  • Mackie17
    That's a great price for the toty, I have the sif might aswell upgrade for that the extra 100k
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    edited March 2016
    BerserkCo wrote: »
    Im surprised with Luiz.The guy seems to wander off aimlessly for me

He's either the one that stops a tonne of blocks and runs at goal or he's the one to blame for a goal conceded by a stupid fumble in the penalty area.
  • El.Diego
    704 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2016
    Swap silva and luiz sides and put IF koulibaly instead of luiz. He is a monster and everybody will be on full chem
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Needs better work rates imo
    Great team, regardless, but there's room for technical improvement
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    Advait wrote: »

This is fifa! Where logic goes out the window.
    Whenever I have a side all on 10 Chem or.99% fitness it seems most of the 50/50's go against me but this squad seems to even it out with a few 7 Chem in there.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Gazza74 wrote: »

This is fifa! Where logic goes out the window.
    Whenever I have a side all on 10 Chem or.99% fitness it seems most of the 50/50's go against me but this squad seems to even it out with a few 7 Chem in there.

To be honest mate, that makes 0 sense to me. But if it works for you...
    "If it ain't broke..."
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    Saw a dude other day with 8 strikers in his side. It was like they were trained cb's.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Saw a dude other day with 8 strikers in his side. It was like they were trained cb's.

World is a bad place innit
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional

It is....at least I realise that it's only a game at the end of the day....some don't though.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

It is....at least I realise that it's only a game at the end of the day....some don't though.

You come across as a mature lad then.
    Many people take it too hard on themselves. It's a game, spans for 365 days before another edition arrives. Make the most of your time and enjoy is what I do. I reckon you're in the same line
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    edited March 2016
    Yes I'm old!!
    Got two kids, 1 in high school and fifa is the only game left that I'm not too bad at! Gone are the days of cod, battlefield etc, as the reflexes are gone too haha.
    I've got my setup in the double lockup garage with big TV, fridge, lounge, dartboard etc and the misses says she can hear me rage sometimes and that's from outside and about 30m away! So God knows what the old people next door think is going on when they hear me yelling obscenities at the TV!
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Yes I'm old!!
    Got two kids, 1 in high school and fifa is the only game left that I'm not too bad at! Gone are the days of cod, battlefield etc, as the reflexes are gone too haha.
    I've got my setup in the double lockup garage with big TV, fridge, lounge, dartboard etc and the misses says she can hear me rage sometimes and that's from outside and about 30m away! So God knows what the old people next door think is going on when they hear me yelling obscenities at the TV!

Hahaha that's comic to say the least :joy:
    I'm only 18 myself. Just passed high school
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Yes I'm old!!

Fantastic. Love the fact that people at any age play the game.

Gone are the days me screaming at the TV tough, last time both my kid and wife woke up. She wasn't happy to say the least. Reckon this is my last year playing, as I have heavy work commitments and a second kid on the way. So tying to enjoy this edition as much as possible.
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    edited March 2016
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Yes I'm old!!

Fantastic. Love the fact that people at any age play the game.

Gone are the days me screaming at the TV tough, last time both my kid and wife woke up. She wasn't happy to say the least. Reckon this is my last year playing, as I have heavy work commitments and a second kid on the way. So tying to enjoy this edition as much as possible.

Congrats on your second kid mate!
    Over the past 2-3 years I've slowly been playing less too. Mainly from 7-8ish as I now have coaching commitments for my Daughters u-13's 3 times per week as well as getting up for work at 4am weekdays :(
  • DarkManX14
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes I'm old!!

Got three kids myself @Gazza74. We have a lot in common. Add me: Tag is dham14905
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    DarkManX14 wrote: »
    Yes I'm old!!

Got three kids myself @Gazza74. We have a lot in common. Add me: Tag is dham14905

Done :)
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes I'm old!!

Awesome, like myself. I love to hate this game. I love the pressure, I love it when the things i do work and I pull things off the way I planned, and I love screaming at the TV when I feel robbed, just like real football. I love to hate the unpredictability of it all. That's what makes it exciting.
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    I have changed teams around a lot since last time as i wanted to take advantage in the transfer market.
    I have around 600-700k just sitting there so who would you upgrade or change from these 2 sides....cheers :wink:
    w6xs1l.png

2meepv.png
  • Just_Unfair
    4098 posts National Call-Up
    I would add IF naingolan and florenzi and sif ghoul to the second team...also maybe IF Chili or handonovich if u still have extra coin
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    Ok cheers. I'll look into it with prices and see who fits :smiley:
  • Jw123_
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    oops...was meant to be 4-3-3(4)...thx m8, was thinking about IF Miranda this evening but wasn`t any cheap ones around at the time :)
    I also have Wenger as manager and i have changed his country to serie A to bring him upto min 7.
    Ive just broken the 200k profit for the week so far.....I raged last weekend and sold all of my players(EPL and bundesliga mainly) and decided to start again. Made some nice prtofits.
    I didnt plan on having TOTY Silva in the side but i thought i`d have a cheeky look on the market before work and saw a buy now for 285k and had been there for over 6mins so i snapped him up.

IF Miranda is absolutely amazing for me he is worth the 95k you'll spend! He really loses a tackle and is solid in the air defensively and offensively. He also has some ok passing stats which allow him to start attacks from time to time.
    From my own experience, you should get him! ;)
  • Jw123_
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oops, just saw that you got him... He won't disapoint!
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    Haha. Yeah If miranda is the rock at the back for me. Many times he's been the last one to get past and he stops most....unless there is lag :wink:
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    I managed to get them all :smiley:
    Not going to test it out at the moment though as it's 1.30am and I'm knackered from getting up at 4am for work...I'll let you know how I went.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes I'm old!!

Haha priceless!
  • Gazza74
    1133 posts Professional
    After this weeks shambles on fifa, i have slid from the touches of div1 and now, if i dont win 2/3 last games, im in div5!
    So im selling up one of my teams,or both and are going to make another as i need a change, and maybe a formation while we`re at it!

Here are the 2 teams that i have at present, help me make a decision please :)

24gn4mw.jpg

k4vw9h.jpg