The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

SG team around f9 Zlatan

TheRaq
143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey guys, so after getting from zero to div 2 and gathering a bunch of coins in like a month and a half (bought x1 recently) playing with teams based on silvers, I finally found my fav, which has to be brasilvers this year. Also the f9 433(5) this year works better than ever for me. Now, when things got a bit harder in d2 (just finished season 1 point away from a promotion :c ) I was thinking about a new team and I sold some cards I don't really used to be able to afford Ibra, for the first time in FIFA (had CR7 and TOTY Di Maria back in 15, but that's all about expensive h-rated cards I ever had).

False 9 seems like a perfect position for him, so now I am looking for a team, mostly SILVER, but can include some good gold cards. I want some decent longshots and as much skill moves as possible, since I am a bit of a skiller lol. Would be great to include Grosicki at RW and Seba Larsson at CM. Some inspiration/ideas would be very helpful, cuz Zlatan ain't easy to be put in a cool, original and playable team, that is not a full PSG :D Please avoid expensive players, since I will spend most of my coins on Zlatan tonight and will have to earn coins for the rest of the team in seasons, since I dont really trade. Last thing I want is that every card should be rare, hate the look of non-rares this year.

One of my ideas I had quite a long time ago : http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/6270415/

Comments

• Cadey 5
    10954 posts Has That Special Something
    @TheRaq budget?
  • TheRaq
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    @TheRaq budget?

Like I said, not much since I am going to earn coins from 0 after buying Zlatan. Let's say 40-50k max for the start. I would also like way more silvers than in the team I linked, was just an example.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    There you go buddy. Used basically all players myself, and they are more than solid! Especially Antonio and Kirchhoff :)

8e645bd6b505472a2d608289cfc8bb40.png
  • TheRaq
    Snipguy wrote: »
    There you go buddy. Used basically all players myself, and they are more than solid! Especially Antonio and Kirchhoff :)

8e645bd6b505472a2d608289cfc8bb40.png

Looks nice, thanks bro :) Was going to try Antonio soon, looks like a beast :D
  • EnGQqqG.jpg

If you can stretch the budget