Post edited by Marleigh on

Comments

• the_febo
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    EA hates Werder -.-
  • holdenwait
    77712 posts Icon
    edited March 2016
    thanks for No Sener Ozbayrakli.. 1 goal (30 meter rocket) 1 fine assist in a 3-0 clean sheet win, in an away game for the table toppers is not enough apparently.

4 gold full backs in the squad ahead of him... ffs :s
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    57642 posts National Treasure
    HAhahhaahhaHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH EA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH WHATS THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG
  • AlexBear012
    3386 posts National Call-Up
    EA is stupid... where are Depay, Salah and other players? why Manga, Bellerin and Ghoulam?
  • DailyTrader
    2312 posts Fans' Favourite
    Schurrle and Aduriz look nice.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    EA is stupid... where are Depay, Salah and other players? why Manga, Bellerin and Ghoulam?
    Depay? :/
  • AlexBear012
    Rybus in for a penalty and not Ozbayrakli for 1 goal and 1 assist (in a great game)...
  • droppin_skullzz
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Woooooo needs me a bit of Gaston!!!
  • lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero

Hmmm, Depay?
  • AlexBear012
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    sorry i wrong, Payet
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    sorry i wrong, Payet

He's not as good as the mighty Lallana.
  • Scouser
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stupid totw as usual from EA
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    my thread is better
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    Time for a Slimani - Aduriz hybrid. :D
  • QceCapo
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    Diego Fegundez??? Never any MLS love....kick off week and only one player represented.
  • Monarcas77
    61 posts Park Captain
    Lol no more sliver informs from the Mexican league guess two goals and 1 assists isn't enough anymore
  • Scouser
    Barzagli scores a goal and has a CS in Serie A

but they give Manga for only a CS in the FL Championship , wonder how they think at EA HQ
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    And apparently BPL CAM's --> LM is the thing this year.
  • Drew
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do I ditch Radu for that SIF Ghoulam?!

:(
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2016
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Diego Fegundez??? Never any MLS love....kick off week and only one player represented.
    "only" one? that's more then enough for MLS tbh, considering many leagues miss out completely every week.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    holdenwait wrote: »
    thanks for No Sener Ozbayrakli.. 1 goal (30 meter rocket) 1 fine assist in a 3-0 clean sheet win, in an away game for the table toppers is not enough apparently.

EA
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up

EA
    lol
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

Are you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kidding me? Considering how poor this league is, MLS gets extereme love, too much probably. Not many other leagues gets its own TOTS along with custom tournaments every now and then. You really shouldn't be complaining about just 1 IF, ffs...Even the PL only got 2...
  • Scouser

Are you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kidding me? Considering how poor this league is, MLS gets extereme love, too much probably. Not many other leagues gets its own TOTS along with custom tournaments every now and then. You really shouldn't be complaining about just 1 IF, ffs...Even the PL only got 2...

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    gia wrote: »

EA
    lol

Lol

That aleksic if was lol too
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something

I'm sick of hearing about how we get a TOTS. We don't get it until weeks later, practically end of the FUT year. I'd happily trade it for more IFs early in the year.

That said, looks like so far MLS has been good for an IF per week or so when in season (including the heroes from the tournament). I'd agree that's pretty reasonable, if not generous.
  • Neckabob
    14338 posts Has That Special Something

Lol what do you expect. That you get 5 spots? Unbelievable that people use kick off week as a reason for ifs
  • ryan217
    2965 posts Fans' Favourite

Manga was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ phenominal in the derby against the wurzels, fully deserves his place regardless of not getting a goal or assist. Just a shame they put him in the first team for a special picture but then, since I wasn't expecting him, I ain't complaining :smiley:
  • Monarcas77
    61 posts Park Captain
    At least mls got one
    Liga mx never gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sadly
    I wish we got a all stars informs etc lucky ...
  • ryan217
    2965 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scouser wrote: »
    Barzagli scores a goal and has a CS in Serie A

but they give Manga for only a CS in the FL Championship , wonder how they think at EA HQ

Because maybe someone from EA did a bit of research for once, Manga had an excellent game and received tonnes of praise in the media for his performance in the derby, stats aren't everything. Can't speak for Barzagli as I don't follow Serie A but Manga fully deserves his spot.