Up hart, Up Lloris, Up Cech, or the Blundering Belgian

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2016
Edit: picked UP cech, had a 9.8 his first match, and won the second 5-0. Figured hes good to go for now atleast. May snag a de gea when his prices drops with this new totw.

Had courtois earlier but rage sold after he watched a back clearance go off his foot for a game tying OG in the 90th minute.

I do like having long throw, but have found myself getting better at kicking and i dont counter attack at all.

Of those 4, def leaning towards up hart or up lloris. Hart looks to be the total package.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Honour and a pen15 on

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I like Cech.
  • RadioShaq
    14540 posts Moderator
    I like cech too.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    29571 posts Player of the Year
    only used NIF Cech but it was a great card... NIF Lloris was really nice for me as well. can't speak for any of the UP cards, but I've heard mixed things about UP Lloris.

as far as BPL keepers go... Courtois and DDG have been the best for me.
  • Honour and a pen15
    only used NIF Cech but it was a great card... NIF Lloris was really nice for me as well. can't speak for any of the UP cards, but I've heard mixed things about UP Lloris.

as far as BPL keepers go... Courtois and DDG have been the best for me.

I just remembered de gea was an option haha
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    I like Cech.
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I like cech too.

I loved rb cech so i bet id love the up too! Hmm decisions.

• MaddMike3711
    9716 posts League Winner
    I've used UP Cech, Courtois, and UP Hart.
    In order from best to worst, I would rate them
    Courtois
    UP Cech
    UP Hart.

I sold my Cech though because it annoys me if I don't use the best version of a players card. So I used him for about 10 matches just to try him out. But I use Courtois for my regular squad, then UP Hart for my fitness squad.
  • Honour and a pen15
    Picked up cech. Got a 9.8 his first match :#
  • DSD27
    5607 posts Big Money Move
    Courtois or Cech
  • pittphan
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    Cech is excellent - same as Coutios... But try up Hart out if you don't need long throw cause he is insanely good
  • PelzyWelzy
    8429 posts League Winner
    edited March 2016
    I have both up Cech and up Hart. Switch between the two quite regurlarly but if I had to pick one it'd probably be Hart, strangely enough. Cech has always been superb for me but something about Hart really stands out. Can't quite put my finger on it. Good job he can!
  • Gale420
    3983 posts National Call-Up
    Nif de gea, doesn't have long throw, which is a pain but he has been the most consistent for me! Other than that non up cech was better than up cech for me! :lol:
  • PelzyWelzy
    8429 posts League Winner
    Gale420 wrote: »
    Nif de gea, doesn't have long throw, which is a pain but he has been the most consistent for me! Other than that non up cech was better than up cech for me! :lol:

I found his non up card better also. Very strange.
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've currently got Buffon and i am very rarely impressed by the saves he pulls off. Playing against Cech however, always impressed/amazed at some of the shots he gets to