Team of the week(glitch)

piper1203
443 posts Sunday League Hero
So i really dont know if this is a complaint because you get more coins because of this glitch. But last week I beat the TOTW and whatever the other one was(all bronze and silvers) and obviously you get more coins for winning these games. Then after I turned the game off and came back the next day the TOTW games were not listed as completed. So I went ahead and beat them again, got the coins, stopped playing, and came back the next day to the same thing. This was friday, so idk if it has been fixed yet or not

Comments

• sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    piper1203 wrote: »
    So i really dont know if this is a complaint because you get more coins because of this glitch. But last week I beat the TOTW and whatever the other one was(all bronze and silvers) and obviously you get more coins for winning these games. Then after I turned the game off and came back the next day the TOTW games were not listed as completed. So I went ahead and beat them again, got the coins, stopped playing, and came back the next day to the same thing. This was friday, so idk if it has been fixed yet or not

I saw several people say the same thing early last week about it. Unfortunately it didn't happen for me, would have loved to replay it and gain some extra coin! :D