1696 posts Play-Off Hero

Comments

• JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    I wish i could play :(
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    Would join if i could. Unfortunately i won the first one of them so haven't been able to play ever since. And doesn't look like they'll ever start the Pro-cups...
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Hagman10 wrote: »
    Would join if i could. Unfortunately i won the first one of them so haven't been able to play ever since. And doesn't look like they'll ever start the Pro-cups...

I won semi cup first time aswell, why won't they do pro cups? @Hagman10
  • Is there ever any later tournaments? For anyone who can't get until after the start time?
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    JigglySte wrote: »

@JigglySte No idea. I guess there's not enough people that's Pro yet. Or the guy arranging them doesn't have time.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    JigglySte wrote: »

@JigglySte No idea. I guess there's not enough people that's Pro yet. Or the guy arranging them doesn't have time.

I believe they're looking to organise one this week
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is there ever any later tournaments? For anyone who can't get until after the start time?

When they are later they are around midnight