Pausing when the ball is in play

A Crafty Gamer
724 posts An Exciting Prospect
They need to get rid of this sh*t. Make it so the game can only be paused when the ball is out of play.

Far too many times I've gone into a 50/50 ball with an opponent and they pause the game, leaving me with no clue what the hell was going on beforehand. Just lost a game because of it and I'm a bit irritated.

Comments

• Vrokin FC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree and plus it's just annoying
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    Please
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Agree
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Then they need to allow you to get substitutes ready without pausing. Subbing on the fly would be nice and would solve two problems
  • Ginch goes u90
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Definitely. I constantly get opponents who pause right before I'm about to make a tackle. I'd rather they have some d pad assigned substitution method and remove pausing altogether
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    Then they need to allow you to get substitutes ready without pausing. Subbing on the fly would be nice and would solve two problems

This. Doing it with kinect is clunky and annoying at best, and many people don't have it anyway ...
  • Diggy
    15605 posts World Class
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

Use Kinect you can sub by sayi players names
  • FubarRipper
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    100% agreed.
  • RadioShaq
    19966 posts Moderator
    When you kick the ball out of play I don't think you can pause it can you? Meaning you have to pause the game then kick the ball out for subs because your opponent has possession once it goes out right?
  • La flama blanca
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wasn't pes like u press pause but it wouldn't pause until the ball went out of play?
  • LeonidasJB
    22133 posts Club Captain
    I think they should remove pausing while in play, and make it that either player can pause while the ball is out of play.

Using Kinect is actually pretty easy, until you got a player with a complicated name, or 2 with fairly similar names in the team or on the bench.