Possible Coin Glitch/Transfer Market and player extinction Fix SOLUTION

Amir
783 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited May 2015
As you may have noticed, many players have gone extinct on the Playstation transfer market. This is due to the extremely low coin prices. The coin selling websites generate coins by exploiting glitches, mainly on the previous gen consoles (Xbox 360 and PS3). One solution that I can think of that can possibly fix this is to separate the previous gen market and the old gen market and not allowing club carryovers from old gen to next gen consoles. By doing this, the transfer market on the next gen consoles at least will get back to normal and player prices will go down again.
This is a re-post! I figured out that this idea needs a bit of more attention

Comments

• Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    It's a good idea but I'm not sure there are enough players to sustain just a PS4 market, or just a PS3 market. Also, it means that the PS3 market will be dead, even more than it is now, and I'm not sure EA want to kill one of its consoles completely.

• Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think market will be split on in FIFA17, still too many ppl playing in the old gen ..

hopefully they split it next fifa tho :/

but the problem is those that farm coins are very intelligent, they make lot of money, at this point they finding (if didn find already ) way to farm coins on new gen.

I really dont know how EA gonna win this war, specially because the gamers do not help, to many ppl believe in the bs coming from youtubers.

as i said before, these guys which make these coins are very intelligent but something tell me, is some corrupted employee inside the company.
  • TheMighyBee
    647 posts Sunday League Hero
    An ugly fix could be to get people to enter a code that's emailed to them after the game to get the reward. It would be a bit frustrating but could stop the glitch.
  • Amir
    Vinnie wrote: »
    I think market will be split on in FIFA17, still too many ppl playing in the old gen ..

hopefully they split it next fifa tho :/

but the problem is those that farm coins are very intelligent, they make lot of money, at this point they finding (if didn find already ) way to farm coins on new gen.

I really dont know how EA gonna win this war, specially because the gamers do not help, to many ppl believe in the bs coming from youtubers.

as i said before, these guys which make these coins are very intelligent but something tell me, is some corrupted employee inside the company.
    I don't think it's that easy to find a new glitch on new gen. It probably has much better security compared to old gen. And I believe the things some youtubers say about the market issues and coin sellers. The thing is that EA is trying to find ways to block ways of transferring coins not generating them. As long as there are coins being generated, they will be sold - sold at a much cheaper price compared to fifa points and it affects everything in the game.
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can't split a market halfway into the game. Worse than implementing price ranges
  • Amir
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Can't split a market halfway into the game. Worse than implementing price ranges

Why not?
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Amir wrote: »

Why not?

It will be terrible.
  • Amir
    Amir wrote: »

Why not?

It will be terrible.
    could you explain please?