'Unable to process your request'

raz5229
1091 posts Professional
Then got booted out of game just as final whistle went. Went back into fut to find my div 2 ( offline) progress had all gone and I have now got to restart a new season. So lost coins, contracts, fitness and whole season progress, wtf is going on with this game. Want a couple of free packs as compo!!!

Comments

• Ishibum
    11685 posts Has That Special Something
    Go on with an EA Live help advisor person. No one here can help you.

For what it's worth, I have had this a few times in gold cup
  • raz5229
    1091 posts Professional
    Will ea sort this sh*t out please
  • TWS001
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've been getting this for the past week or so every three or four games online. Luckily it still gives me the win or loss when I load back into UT, still progresses me to the next round of the cup and still records all the correct goals and assist.
    So it's just a nuisance and means I have to redo my tactics.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    CANT get on FUT at all for 15 days. Live chat never helped. EA investigating but cannot fix anything.
  • Bvegas
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just had my season wiped no coins

My IF Gundo went untradeable too

Crap
  • raz5229
    1091 posts Professional
    Every other game this happens, ea sort it out you useless bunch of money grabbing c u next Thursday's. Gettin wound up now, the game is frustrating enough without this extra added bull.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero

TWS001 wrote: »
    I've been getting this for the past week or so every three or four games online. Luckily it still gives me the win or loss when I load back into UT, still progresses me to the next round of the cup and still records all the correct goals and assist.
    So it's just a nuisance and means I have to redo my tactics.