Oh god, this game...

XxMTOxX
1960 posts Fans' Favourite
Dunno, doing pretty bad lately. My defending skills have gone from bad to worse, I struggle to pass the ball correctly, not to mention that I've gone down to division 2 after not winning a single game in DIV 1. Any ideas on what to do and get that confidence again?

Comments

• fightforever091
    1097 posts Professional
    go and play another game for a bit then go back to fifa
  • XxMTOxX

Nice, nice.
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up

Always easier said than done ;) lol
  • the_big_blowfish
    1419 posts Professional
    Try and relax and not rush actions in game, obviously pressure seems to be more prevalent since the recent maintenance so getting through the lines into space is all the more important. Also with defending try not to make tackles too quickly, attempt to watch the opponent as much as possible to get in range and then tackle which stops gaps being readily created. Good luck!
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Exactly the same feeling, im just watching tv series now after work to pass the time until the division comes on tuesday
  • XxMTOxX
    Try and relax and not rush actions in game, obviously pressure seems to be more prevalent since the recent maintenance so getting through the lines into space is all the more important. Also with defending try not to make tackles too quickly, attempt to watch the opponent as much as possible to get in range and then tackle which stops gaps being readily created. Good luck!

Thanks mate!
  • XxMTOxX
    Exactly the same feeling, im just watching tv series now after work to pass the time until the division comes on tuesday

Getting it as well? Yeah, seems fun, kinda repetitive.
  • bgp1845
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    stop playing divisions. i find the "weird" stuff in fifa happens in divs WAY more than in cups.
    or get a different game. i played nothing but the witcher for almost 3 weeks and it was great playing a game where the menus didn't lag and when you press a button that action happens instantly.
  • XxMTOxX
    bgp1845 wrote: »
    stop playing divisions. i find the "weird" stuff in fifa happens in divs WAY more than in cups.
    or get a different game. i played nothing but the witcher for almost 3 weeks and it was great playing a game where the menus didn't lag and when you press a button that action happens instantly.

Yeah, could be.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    XxMTOxX wrote: »

Getting it as well? Yeah, seems fun, kinda repetitive.

Yeah, i love repetitive games aslong as they have replayability, absolutely love diablo 3 style games with alot of farming involved on pc etc..
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Division 2 is still really good.