Completing this squad

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
Hey guys,
i struggled a bit with Suker, just can't get used to him so now im changing my whole team since i played with it over 200 games... This is what it starts from, maybe get Pogba in. For the rest of the squad i have only 300k left. Thanks for any help :) :)

35ea174e5fbc2b1c9f5d3cd1787eb2ae.png

Comments

• Claicon
    Anyone got a idea pls? :)
  • how is Bale?
    something like this? http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/328241

• Claicon
    @Manchester20 It's decent but i don't want to use N'Zonzi and Rami there. Thought about Pogba + IF Bonucci as well. Bale is my favourite player in the game, he got everything what a striker needs... Strength, Pace and good Shooting.

What about this?

ecd9fc4dfe8927ddddd43267b4090289.jpg
  • StewParty
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    Claicon wrote: »
    @Manchester20 It's decent but i don't want to use N'Zonzi and Rami there. Thought about Pogba + IF Bonucci as well. Bale is my favourite player in the game, he got everything what a striker needs... Strength, Pace and good Shooting.

What about this?

ecd9fc4dfe8927ddddd43267b4090289.jpg

Downgrade IF Bonucci to NIF Chillieni (Not sure if thats a downgade really)
    And get neuer

Or go Bundes on the left instead of right and get Alaba
  • Bayer04Chicharito
    1165 posts Professional
    Pogba IF Nain Marchisio Zouma Koscielny Lloris Bellerin
  • Claicon
    Thanks @StewParty and @Bayer04Chicharito for the input but i decided to go full BBVA (i know boring) because i want to try out some players which are hard to link up (IF Medunjanin, IF Godin).

Here is my squad for anyone who is interested:

ab69a7b272cbfdc01ff7fd12616bde8f.jpg

Some reviews on IF Medunjanin? Played him last year in my silver team and he was the best player.
  • Claicon
    If someone wants a review for this squad: Played a few games now, won Gold Cup 2 times in a row and played some intense online friendlies and didn't lose a single game with it. It plays decent but i don't know if its me or the game that it didn't play that good as i expected. I mean, in this squad you have 2 ST with good physics (maybe one with less physics to glitch through defense? :D ). Iniesta is doing his job very well, assisted many goals. Suarez and SIF Bale were very clinical and IF Medunjanin was also decent for me as a box-to-box midfielder.

Would you guys change anything? Want to keep it a while just because i already love IF Medunjanin and IF Iniesta.
  • roovzy
    802 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Team looks incredible. What gameplay was it that you felt didn't play as good as you expected?
  • Claicon
    roovzy wrote: »
    Team looks incredible. What gameplay was it that you felt didn't play as good as you expected?

I probably play with wingers in my favourite formation (4321). Both strikers make great runs but Suarez is no Konoplyanka, so you often have to pass back to the midfield because you can't break through in a 1 vs 1 with Suarez.
  • roovzy
    Yeah, I know what you mean. It's a different playing style.

I recently used UP Insigne at LF and players like him in that role (Kono/Reus etc) have a unique quality where they often run the show. It's just not the same with strikers especially when instructing them to Get in behind. Stay central helps but still not the same.
  • Claicon
    So i switched back to my old formation - 4321. The 4312 worked brilliant for my fitness squad, smashed some good opponents with high rated players but i can't get used to this. I don't get any possession, players are dumb and some other bs... Didn't work for me, going back to my old formation. I need some wingers i experienced to get something connected and have some possession. Definitely don't suggest you this team... sadly it looked brilliant :(
  • Claicon
    I need your help again... I wanna go with 4321 (last post). No the decision is on the CCM. Choices are Gattuso or Effenberg. If i would go with Gattuso, i can use Douglas Costa & Lewy on top. IF i would go with Effenberg there will be Ribery & Lewy. Opinions?
  • roovzy
    I've used Gattuso as CCM. I would strategically hold teammate contain to activate him while cutting passing lanes with the wider players then switching to him as he is already on the move for a manual interception or standing tackle. I generally don't involve CCM going forward besides making a key pass. If you are stuck in the centre of the final third he will make runs and can finish from just outside the box but hopefully he won't be doing it too much.

Btw, I was experimenting with the Free roam instruction and Gattuso automatically covered in goal when the keeper ran out to intercept a ball. Was funny seeing him standing there impersonating a goal keeper. :smiley:
  • Claicon
    roovzy wrote: »
    I've used Gattuso as CCM. I would strategically hold teammate contain to activate him while cutting passing lanes with the wider players then switching to him as he is already on the move for a manual interception or standing tackle. I generally don't involve CCM going forward besides making a key pass. If you are stuck in the centre of the final third he will make runs and can finish from just outside the box but hopefully he won't be doing it too much.

Btw, I was experimenting with the Free roam instruction and Gattuso automatically covered in goal when the keeper ran out to intercept a ball. Was funny seeing him standing there impersonating a goal keeper. :smiley:

Yeah, the problem is that the CCM in 4321 is going forward very often (although he has M/H workrates and stay back while attacking instructions). Atm i use IF Krychowiak as he fits perfect in my team with SIF Konoplyanka on the left forward side. But i played already over 200 games with this squad and i'm just dominating most matches, so i think i will create a new one with a Legend at CCM (Effenberg would be lovely), although Gattuso's shooting and height i'm not really pleased about it at this position.
  • Claicon
    6b1353fe2d2dd71cbb31a37e40d4197a.png

Somebody wants to finish this? Can't think of a decent LF-ST link other than Reus - Auba. Would like to use both with 4* skills but it's enough if the LF got those 4* skills.