Help creating a new team -1.7m

Mattysb1
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have around 1.7m.. possibly a bit more if I sold some of my if trade pile to create a new squad.. getting bored of my BBVA messi / ronaldo squad..

Not 100% sure on the formation.. I wouldn't mind trying 4231 or a 2 striker formation..

I do want to try some legends, crespo or kluivert maybe? Along with atleast once cam if playing 4231.. I do want to be able to play with pogba and marchiso in the team and possibly an up or IF Dybala

Any decent ideas would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Comments

• Qon
    909 posts Professional
    Crespo - IF Tevez
    SIF Dybala
    Vidal - Pogba
    Lahm
    Alaba - Boateng - Chiellini - Lichtsteiner
    IF Buffon

You could replace Lahm with Marchisio but that would put Vidal on lower chem.
  • Mattysb1
    I'm not a fan of vidal at all this year and lahm seemed a bit meh when I used him too! That does look like a nice squad though and I've fancied trying if tevez just not sure if his upgrade is worth the coins "/

How do you think this would play?
    t5fvif.png
  • Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2016
    If Handanovic
    Sandro-chiellini-if manolas-up florenzi
    Pogba-effenberg-pereyra
    If tevez
    Crespo-up Aguero

That's my squad. 1,6Mio
  • Mattysb1
    How is effenberg for you @Baxtie?

I've just made
    Up handanovic
    Marcelo- cheillini - IF barzagli - lichsteiner
    Naingolan
    Modric - marchiso
    Pogba
    Ronaldo - crespo

Haven't played a game yet but it looks sweet
  • Baxtie
    I had them all:
    At CCM/CDM
    - Pogba 7
    - Gattuso 7
    - if Nainggolan 6
    - IF biglia 8
    - Pereyra 5
    - Effenberg 9-10!

He is my rock!

Would change Lichtsteiner with UP Peres or UP Florenzi
    Also IF Barzagli. He is too slow. You need a big and a fast defender! Best combo is Chiellini-IF Manolas!

Had all variations soon. This is the most impressive combo in serie a squad!
    Also your keeper: buy the SIF Handanovic. The UP and the first IF is not good as well.
  • Bayer04Chicharito
    1165 posts Professional
    Mattysb1 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of vidal at all this year and lahm seemed a bit meh when I used him too! That does look like a nice squad though and I've fancied trying if tevez just not sure if his upgrade is worth the coins "/

t5fvif.png

Looks goos
  • Baxtie
    Mattysb1 wrote: »

t5fvif.png

Looks goos

Naingolan has h/h work rates! It means that it is quite possible that you get many goals cause your cdm is on front! He can't come so fast back! You need cdm l/h or m/h
    And Lalas is not worth! Take if manolas!