The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Serie A 3 CB Squad

SpacedoodLFC
380 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi. How would you FUT professionals upgrade my Serie A squad?

I just switched to 3 CBs and put Alex Sandro on defensive support and have had several shut outs and have not succumbed to the counter attack yet, any tips would be appreciated. I set Alex to come back on D and he is a 1v1 beast shutting anyone down while they slam into the wall known as the Juve back line at the same time.

I think the right wing could be better with better links, also second midfielder ideas would be nice.

6yl1kn.jpg

:)

Comments

• Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    It sounds like you like Sandro there, but i'd personally use Insigne at LM and SIF El Shaarawy at LW.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zuka_Zama wrote: »
    It sounds like you like Sandro there, but i'd personally use Insigne at LM and SIF El Shaarawy at LW.

I've yet to experience a really high level attack with 3-4-3 so I've been playing it safe with Sandro. Hoping I can cut it with only three eventually. The new IF Shway looks beast I wanna get thay card, I like how he can take a hit and keep going where Insigne has to dribble or pass out of trouble.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    I have nearly the exact same squad in concept
  • CoolNickHD
    771 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That actually looks really solid
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    Chiellini LCB
    IF Bonucci CCB
    IF Barzagli RCB

Guarin instead of Marchisio
  • Amargaladaster26
    8051 posts League Winner
    Chiellini LCB, Bonucci CB, Barzagli RCB, just like real life!
  • Joe Hartless
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chiellini LCB, Bonucci CB, Barzagli RCB, just like real life!

Yeah pretty much this. Honestly there's not much else I would change, looks like a quality squad!