The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

ufc 2 UUT

0113MB
915 posts Semi-Pro
ufc ultimate team as ufc 2 out on 15th and ea access guys available as of 9th

ill be checking it out for sure

Comments

• Reus
    23229 posts Club Captain
    if they release a half game like they did with rorys pga tour and star wars battlefield i wont be buying

will just wait until it comes on to EA access for free
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    well ea ufc was a game i enjoyed. and this may not be innovative in career mode but the ultimate team feature certainly is.

imagine having a stable of fighters technique customizeable with fight cards online or offline earning coins for further upgrades.
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    UFC Ultimate Team.
    EA is cash hungry, are they gonna put ultimate team in every game of them now?.

I checked it out in ea access.
    Its another nice cash cow for ea, what i noticed instantly was the amount of useless cards they put in the game, if pack luck/weight is as in fifa then good luck guys.

Lucky this is a fighting game, and i hope skill beats super move abusage or however they name it.
    I luv the idea , but i will be afraid its gonna be another let down and probly pay 2 win/finish your fighter customization once you get higher up and need the rare stuff.

Is there a market in the game?, i havent noticed .

• LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    Been playing the trial,been quite fun so far. Will probably pick it up at some point shortly after release.
  • Jeeeeez
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been having a go and since it's my first time playing I didn't want to try online because I thought I'd get my arse kicked. So stuck to the offline getting coins to open packs. Only stuck to the one fighter to just focus on building him up. I started finishing fights in the first so I thought I'd try online as it was getting rather repetitive. Only lost one fight in 7, don't know what I was worried about haha only got 30 minutes left on my trail though.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 2016
    Looks good tbh
  • MumboJ
    75 posts Park Captain
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    Been having a go and since it's my first time playing I didn't want to try online because I thought I'd get my arse kicked. So stuck to the offline getting coins to open packs. Only stuck to the one fighter to just focus on building him up. I started finishing fights in the first so I thought I'd try online as it was getting rather repetitive. Only lost one fight in 7, don't know what I was worried about haha only got 30 minutes left on my trail though.

I just kept spamming takedowns as no-one including myself knows how to defend them. I'm not entirely sure how you defend transitions either.
  • Jeeeeez
    MumboJ wrote: »
    Jeeeeez wrote: »

I just kept spamming takedowns as no-one including myself knows how to defend them. I'm not entirely sure how you defend transitions either.

I spam jabs and the superman punch. Thats what happened in my loss he used a takedown and I rolled onto my front and then he just started punching me on the side and it was over.
  • WhoAteAllDepay
    5321 posts Big Money Move
    Only played career so far but it was great fun, my guy is the best kicker in the division :joy: No idea how to defend transitions etc though
  • Jeeeeez
    I prefer career mode if I'm honest
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    after playing my ten hours in the first 48 hours here are my thoughts

ground and pound is massive. if you thought fut qas quick uut is another level. example being after capturing my middlewright title i lost it on the first defence 15 seconds in.

another point to backup speed is that after this i chllenged 4 fighters and won to regain my belt in under half an hpur earning me a nice coin bonus.

coins buy packs which give sigh (fitness) and moves + bigger sigh (temp attribute boosts)

fighting at different weighta os beneficial to completing daily tasks for more coin rewards
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Download is taking forever
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Is it on ea access now?
  • MumboJ
    75 posts Park Captain
    Is it on ea access now?

yeah
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up