Best La Liga CM <135k

ORANGEeffect05
27427 posts Player of the Year
433(4) LCM

Could use Modric/Iniesta but wanted to know how some of the IF options are. At a quick glance N'Zonzi looks quite suited for the role. Thanks!

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    IF Bosnian lad looks quality as well for a silver!
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    1dec8f6c930a3d739df4d7c2b5584e1a.png
  • Gale420
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    Modric, my mate is enjoying if n'Zonzi!
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Love IF Turan at LCM...fantastic all around midfielder.
  • ORANGEeffect05

Good about as well you little fangirl :tongue: might pick up IF Medunjanin and if he doesn't hold up switch to Rak
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    IF Parejo is great, 85 Rakitic, Kroos is also superb he feels way faster than his 59 pace sugests
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    :+1:
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    433(4) LCM

Could use Modric/Iniesta but wanted to know how some of the IF options are. At a quick glance N'Zonzi looks quite suited for the role. Thanks!

You said it n'zonzi is your man.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    IF Parejo is great, 85 Rakitic, Kroos is also superb he feels way faster than his 59 pace sugests

Good shouts as well, always enjoy Kroos
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    edited March 2016

@ORANGEeffect05 Him, Koke, Arda. Any of those 3. Koke is my fav I've used though.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Carswell wrote: »

@ORANGEeffect05 Him, Koke, Arda. Any of those 3. Koke is my fav I've used though.

Yea loved Koke at CAM early on, got IF Med... For now but will keep these on the back burner. Cheers
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    No problem boss. Just started using UP Rak and he's pretty good.
  • AshVanRooney
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used NIF Bale in CM the other day and he was awesome. RM on 7 chem and he was assisting, scoring, tackling. Genuinely thought he was fantastic there
  • ORANGEeffect05
    I used NIF Bale in CM the other day and he was awesome. RM on 7 chem and he was assisting, scoring, tackling. Genuinely thought he was fantastic there

Wasn't even thinking of him :hushed: another great option
  • AshVanRooney
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2016

Seriously just try him. He really shocked me as I haven't really rated him as a winger or striker. His stats are great for cm too
  • ORANGEeffect05

Seriously just try him. He really shocked me as I haven't really rated him as a winger or striker. His stats are great for cm too

I used him a while back in a false 9 and he was immense, thanks for reminding me!
  • AshVanRooney
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero

I used him a while back in a false 9 and he was immense, thanks for reminding me!

No worries mate. Hope he works out for you
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up

I started using Bale at CM in 15 and he has always been fantastic for me there. Used to use the ST version last year for the full 10 chem, but didn't notice a difference.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    SIF Bruno, lcm in a 433-4 was his most productive spot for me. Had the most assists out of my midfield trio when i ran it (sif bruno - if modric - effenberg)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    SIF Bruno, lcm in a 433-4 was his most productive spot for me. Had the most assists out of my midfield trio when i ran it (sif bruno - if modric - effenberg)

Does look quite nice
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

Do you have any issues with his stamina mate? May just be me but I tried him in 4321 & he seemed to really struggle. I'd add another vote for Bale, he's superb in midfield. I haven't tried Kroos though so I might give him a bash at some point.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Do you have any issues with his stamina mate? May just be me but I tried him in 4321 & he seemed to really struggle. I'd add another vote for Bale, he's superb in midfield. I haven't tried Kroos though so I might give him a bash at some point.

Got IF Med at the moment so will give him a go first but Bale and Kroos are interesting prospects. Not used Kroos much this year.
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Rakitic
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner

Not so far although I did notice his stamina bar was very low but I rotate squads every game so it's never really a problem for me.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

Not so far although I did notice his stamina bar was very low but I rotate squads every game so it's never really a problem for me.

That might be my issue, a lot of times I play 2 in a row then swap.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    How has IF Med been for you so far? I know @HeroBent likes him. M/L not an issue?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    How has IF Med been for you so far? I know @HeroBent likes him. M/L not an issue?

Not Used yet but will report back
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    deff iniesta....play him lcm, and enjoy his finesse shots
  • ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    modric IMO. TOTY if u can splash.
    i also loved koke there.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    ethnick wrote: »
    modric IMO. TOTY if u can splash.
    i also loved koke there.

Yea used him a lot of games there, giving IF Med a few games and he is very solid. Tested the keeper from distance on both feet and is pretty strong in defense.