The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

BPL squad

SpacedoodLFC
380 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi all. What do you thibk of this squad below? What other formation or defensive players might work? Thanks for the help!

foman4.jpg

:)

Comments

• Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can see you getting rolled over with that midfield! .. KDB is brilliant at CAM, and I'd put Toure in for some defensive backup
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Nice defense...
  • MaddMike3711
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    If you could afford him, IF Willian for IF Pedro. And maybe Terry instead of Zouma? I know Terry doesn't have a lot of pace, but he is a fantastic defender if you know how to use him.
  • in2lpnc
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hazarf and Aguero? Maybe Yaya.
  • Marleigh
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really dislike clichy at LB, he is incredibly weak, there are far better options, Baines/Azpi/Holebas have been my top 3 there

The 2 CMs aren't suited to being CMs at all, Fernandinho, Ramsey, Barkley could all fill that roll better if you are looking for something other than the usual Toure/Ramires combo
  • big_man
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Weak
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    3 CAMs with no midfielder that can defend :/
    And Sturridge is not what he used to be tbh.
  • Soly77
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    at the front no problem, you need toure Fernandinho Cm and KDB cam and Otamendi for Zouma and then you are set to bully the game :#
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a similar squad, BPL, Same formation and a few of the same players.

I use,

IF Forster
    Walker - Vertonghen - Koscielny - Baines
    Fabregas - De Bruyne CAM - Yaya
    Willian - Sturridge - SIF Cou

Works really well for me, Very good attack, Balanced Midfield and Strong defence, Vertonghen and Kosc are unreal.