The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Getting disconnected from the games constantly!

TheRaq
143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Okay so it's too much for me to handle and about a time to search for some help. I play FUT on X1 since ~2 months (switched from PC). At the beggining everything worked perfectly but since a couple of days (maybe 5-7) I keep getting disconnected from most of my matches. My internet connection is 100% fine, no kicks/lags at all. The gameplay is also good in most of the matches, no lags or other issues. I just play the game and suddenly, without any warnings or lags I just got the information about the disconnection. I am not getting kicked out of the game nor FUT, the match just stops, it shows me statistics, coins I got for the game and my season points, but the game just doesn't count. Actually if I lead I usually get the win, but it it's equal or am losing - match is getting cancelled (not always tho and it's not happening in EVERY single game, but in most of them, like 7-8/10 I'd say). After the game my players lose their contracts and fitness, but there's completely no progress in my season.

Slowly running out of coins as I am not trading and my only income is from playing seasons which is pretty much impossible for me now.

Anyone knows what might be causing this? At first I thought that it must be servers, but few days passed and nothing changes.. :|

Sorry for my grammar, not my native language. Hope there's anyone who can help me somehow, any info would be very appreciated :c

Comments

• Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    There is a very strange DC glitch that occurs during slide tackle collisions.

The game will just cut off right after a slide tackle, it is the weirdest thing.

Can you recall this happening?
  • TheRaq

The game will just cut off right after a slide tackle, it is the weirdest thing.

Oh, actually I heared about that a few weeks ago in a Silver Lounge, but back then I didn't have any problems so forgot about that. Can't really tell for now, would have to pay more attention tomorrow, when I play and I surely will. Thanks for the idea, and if that's the reason - is there any solution so far?
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    edited March 2016
    TheRaq wrote: »

Oh, actually I heared about that a few weeks ago in a Silver Lounge, but back then I didn't have any problems so forgot about that. Can't really tell for now, would have to pay more attention tomorrow, when I play and I surely will. Thanks for the idea, and if that's the reason - is there any solution so far?

Yeah it happens to me way too often.

As far as the solution, well.. I've found it to occur multiple times that day. So to be safe I'll do a hard reset once I get a dc.
  • TheRaq
    TheRaq wrote: »

Yeah it happens to me way too often.

As far as the solution, well.. I've found it to occur multiple times that day. So to be safe I'll do a hard reset once I get a dc.

Okay, will try to reset my x1 tomorrow and I'll let you know if it helped. Time to sleep, thanks bro and gn! :)