7937 posts League Winner
    @Farlz how much did you pay
    £120
    You've done well there @Farlz
    I agree alex mate

• murphy
    945 posts An Exciting Prospect
    murphy wrote: »
    @valdeOLENCOOL are you from Costa Rica? A guy I used to play with plays for Herediano.
    No im not from Costa Rica, just a huge fan of the national team. I think i know who you are talking about though.
    http://www.transfermarkt.com/antonio-pedroza/profil/spieler/82805
    @murphy

Ah cool. Its actually Keven Aleman that I played with, I'm Canadian.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    @valdeOLENCOOL are you from Costa Rica? A guy I used to play with plays for Herediano.
    No im not from Costa Rica, just a huge fan of the national team. I think i know who you are talking about though.
    http://www.transfermarkt.com/antonio-pedroza/profil/spieler/82805
    @murphy

Ah cool. Its actually Keven Aleman that I played with, I'm Canadian.
    Ohh ofc :p
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5209 posts Big Money Move
    That Sheva shirt looks top notch
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2016
    Farlz wrote: »
    £120
    I agree alex mate

In the days when wearing football shirts in public was acceptable (ages 4-11) I had that France shirt, no Zidane though because he's inferior to Henry. They're extremely uncomfortable :D Looks nice though. The Raúl one is my favourite but there's no accent on the u which prevents it from legendary status.
  • Farlz
    7937 posts League Winner
    Jenko wrote: »
    Farlz wrote: »
    £120
    I agree alex mate

In the days when wearing football shirts in public was acceptable (ages 4-11) I had that France shirt, no Zidane though because he's inferior to Henry. They're extremely uncomfortable :D Looks nice though. The Raúl one is my favourite but there's no accent on the u which prevents it from legendary status.
    The Raul shirt is probs my fave as well, it's really nice

• valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up

<3 thanks mate!! keep on tagging me, swear I will post them this week!!
  • Josh10
    1015 posts Professional
    Not football related but what do you guys think of this ? Really tempted to buy it but it's a little expensive , thanks .

• Josh10
    1015 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
    Not football related but what do you guys think of this ? Really like the look of it but it's a little expensive , thanks for your opinions :)

2nqtnrd.jpg
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    OMG HAVE TO GET THIS :love:
    13062149_1140601259324028_3827324661214230799_n.png?oh=d43fde4d3162c5cfef307c85d5bc5ae3&oe=57BA2991
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    nineteeeen wrote: »

@nineteeeen
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    nineteeeen wrote: »

@nineteeeen

• james2060
    2720 posts Fans' Favourite
    How about this one?
    football_shirt_27621_1_372x270x1.jpg

I mean, that badge
    Araguaina_futebol_regatas_logo.jpg
  • MaddMike3711
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    This is sort of OT but I had a question. Ok so you know those people who sell "replica" shirts, but they aren't replicas at all? For example, it looks exactly like the actual Chelsea shirt you would find at the club store, or at an Adidas store, except it doesn't have the Adidas logo on it, but everything looks almost identical. It has Yokohama Tyres printed on it, the Chelsea badge sewen on it, even a fake Premier League patch on the arms.
    Well my question is, even if they say they aren't authentic, wouldn't that be illegal? Because they are profiting from trademarked logos and as I understand it, are infringing on intellectual property rights, at least from what I understand.

The reason why I'm asking is because there is a mall I frequent, and there is a Nike store which sells the real, authentic on field kits for 165$, and then there is this man who has a stand literally ten feet from the door who sells knock off ones for like 30$, and they are good ones, if you didn't know how the kit should look and feel, you would think it is the real thing.

Btw, I've brought it to the attention of the mall security but they didn't seem to care even though, from what I have read, it is a felony to sell knockoff/fake items such as purses, sunglasses, kits, shoes, etc.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could shed some more light on it for me. Thanks! :)
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Authentic means that they (claim to) use the original materials and it looks like an original shirt. But it is still fake -> illegal
  • MaddMike3711
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Authentic means that they (claim to) use the original materials and it looks like an original shirt. But it is still fake -> illegal
    Alright, thanks for the reply. That's what I thought but wanted to see other people's opinions as well.
  • Hodor
    1392 posts Play-Off Hero
    2rzvx8n.jpg
  • Chubbs
    14177 posts Has That Special Something
    What does the BNIB mean on the classic shirts site?
  • Dan13
    4642 posts National Call-Up
    Brand New In Box, I believe
  • Chubbs
    14177 posts Has That Special Something
    Dan13 wrote: »
    Brand New In Box, I believe

Ok cool, some great prices on there.

One other thing. Some of them list players but it doesnt mention if they are actually on the shirts or not. Wonder if its just an example or what. There is only an option for size and not one for picking players, safe to think there isnt a name on the back?

c0115b25430e7a019bdd6ecddd471ed4.png
  • Dan13
    4642 posts National Call-Up
    I'm not sure, but I think the players listed is just to give an idea of who the well-known players in the side were. If there's no explicit customization option or if it's not a kit with a pre-printed name it'll probably be blank.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, @Dan13 is right. The shirt won't have a name/number unless you're able to choose it or it states so. Those names are just for ideas I guess, always seemed pointless to me.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    Jenko wrote: »
    Yeah, @Dan13 is right. The shirt won't have a name/number unless you're able to choose it or it states so. Those names are just for ideas I guess, always seemed pointless to me.
    Well it's more to show which player's have worn the shirt.
  • nineteeeen
    55d3e21827eed28fdaf89f7c.jpg
    326993442de3e4bfhcf53151.jpg
    5a4009d28f16210f43aa56e5.jpg
    58b9571f6c6f1c7fzea94c94.jpg

**** hell @valdeOLENCOOL that took me an hour :D

Favourite ones:
    1. Nuno Gomes
    2. Académica
    3. Luis Figo

basically every shirt has a meaning but it would be far too much work to write that down^^

the one from 1860 Munich is original, got it when I was a ball boy a "few" years ago!

Still want to buy a few Retro shirts from Batistuta, Rui Costa and Xavier Hernandez :)
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    OMG finally @nineteeeen <3 And what a shirt collection you have man :open_mouth:
    Am also jealous of those United shirts :) Anderson, Falcao and Cleverley though :p
  • nineteeeen
    I was such a fan of Anderson!! **** McDonalds :'( :p

Cheers man! Next shirt will be Alaba/Austria and Éder/Lille
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    JK m8 i have a Ashley Young jersey too <3
    There is a few new jerseys id like to get myself :p
    Rimini Calcio, Seongnam/Jo, Liechtenstein/Frick, Costa Rica/Ruiz, FC Vaduz/Felfel and Sandefjord/Kovacs

@nineteeeen
    Do want the new Costa Rica kit the most and the Seongnam kit :love: will probably not get the Seongnam jersey though because i dont want to pay tax and such :cry:
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    Rimini Calcio
    maglia-rimini-calcio-2015-16.jpg

Seongnam FC
    9dfe7a22586693c24a802080b3b96cd3.jpg

Liechtenstein
    lfv-nationaltrikot-2014-03.jpg

Costa Rica
    costa-rica-home-jersey-copa-america-600x600.jpg

FC Vaduz
    Heimtrikot_new.jpg

Sandefjord
    40916_MACRON_SF_HJEMMEDRAKT_2016_1.jpg
  • Mike
    9458 posts League Winner
    Hodor wrote: »
    2rzvx8n.jpg
    Beautiful Germany shirt. Where did you get it, @Hodor?