OT: Football shirt collections

Comments

• Bejore
    89 posts Park Captain
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    There are some unreal kits this World Cup, Germany away and Nigeria’s home being my favourites.

I agree with this
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I’m in Rio so lowkey tempted to pick up a shirt or two. Maybe Flamengo?

But then I’m going to Buenos Aires next week and I know I’m 100 percent gonna get a Boca Juniors shirt, so dunno if I wanna spend more lul.
  • MiIan
    12098 posts Has That Special Something

But then I’m going to Buenos Aires next week and I know I’m 100 percent gonna get a Boca Juniors shirt, so dunno if I wanna spend more lul.

Defo get the Boca.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    MiIan wrote: »

Defo get the Boca.

Yeah I will for sure been meaning to get one for ages. Going to a River Plate game next week though, thinking of wearing the Boca shirt then should be a good idea :trollface:
  • MiIan

Defo get the Boca.

Yeah I will for sure been meaning to get one for ages. Going to a River Plate game next week though, thinking of wearing the Boca shirt then should be a good idea :trollface:

Excellent idea. :D

Shocked me thought that River Plate is in the 12th place atm. Also, they have 26 teams and play eachother only once. Very different to Europe.

Couldn't you get tickets for the Boca game this weekend where they can clinch the title?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Defo get the Boca.

Excellent idea. :D

Shocked me thought that River Plate is in the 12th place atm. Also, they have 26 teams and play eachother only once. Very different to Europe.

Couldn't you get tickets for the Boca game this weekend where they can clinch the title?

Yeah it’s the game against Flamengo in Copa Libertadores I’m going to, should be crazy.

Nah I’m not in Buenos Aires until the 18th unfortunately :cry:
  • Mike
    9121 posts League Winner
    Does anyone know what shirt this is? I know it's Fioentina but haven't got a clue what it is
    CDrnmGP.jpg
  • MiIan
    Mike wrote: »
    Does anyone know what shirt this is? I know it's Fioentina but haven't got a clue what it is
    CDrnmGP.jpg

Graphic designer stuff, not for sale unfortunately.
  • Mike
    9121 posts League Winner
    Mike wrote: »
    CDrnmGP.jpg

Graphic designer stuff, not for sale unfortunately.
    That's extreamly disappointing. Thanks for clearing that up though
  • Bob_Dylan
    18458 posts World Class
    @Samuel Eto'o Gremio
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Went to La Bombonera and bought a Boca shirt today! Been waiting to buy one for ages so it’s nice to finally own one. Thought about buying the away as well but haven’t decided if I want to yet. Can go tomorrow if I decide to get one. But might just save the money and buy 2-3 shirts from CFS when I return to Denmark.

Going to Peru on Saturday. Any cool shirts from there?
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19962 posts Club Captain
    Went to La Bombonera and bought a Boca shirt today! Been waiting to buy one for ages so it’s nice to finally own one. Thought about buying the away as well but haven’t decided if I want to yet. Can go tomorrow if I decide to get one. But might just save the money and buy 2-3 shirts from CFS when I return to Denmark.

Going to Peru on Saturday. Any cool shirts from there?
    Ayachucho FC
    carlos-orejuela-ya-es-de-ayacu-JPG_604x0.jpg

Deportivo Binacional
    JULIO%2BMONROY%2BRIEGA%2BSUB-19.JPG
  • Retodd33
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Didn't see this cheeky little thread!

I've just moved and managed to commandeer a walk in wardrobe for my shirts. Few more to get up but love having them all up to see.

IMG_8254.jpg
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Retodd33 wrote: »

I've just moved and managed to commandeer a walk in wardrobe for my shirts. Few more to get up but love having them all up to see.

IMG_8254.jpg

Holy **** :o
  • james2060
    2630 posts Fans' Favourite

IMG_8254.jpg

This is amazing.

@Samuel Eto'o National team world cup one has always been a favourite. Sporting Cristal and Alianza Lima others I like. Hope you're enjoying it, not at all jealous!
  • Bob_Dylan
    18458 posts World Class

IMG_8254.jpg

you win, close the thread @mods
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    james2060 wrote: »

IMG_8254.jpg

This is amazing.

@Samuel Eto'o National team world cup one has always been a favourite. Sporting Cristal and Alianza Lima others I like. Hope you're enjoying it, not at all jealous!

Thanks will see what I can find once I get there!

Yeah it’s incredible. Nearly 2 months away from boring every day life where I can do whatever the **** I want is incredible. Wouldn’t mind doing this for the rest of my life lol.
  • MiIan

IMG_8254.jpg

Well, this makes my collection a little worse. :D

Nah but seriously, that's amazing!
  • Retodd33
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks guys :smile: That's not even all of them :S

I've a few framed signed ones too. Messi and Fat Ronaldo, need to get those up on the wall!
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I really want Japan’s new shirt
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    They **** up big time with the new Nigeria shirt...
    unfortunately they didn't sell it to me when I was in Lagos late May because it was not in open sale :(
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19962 posts Club Captain
    nineteeeen wrote: »
    They **** up big time with the new Nigeria shirt...
    unfortunately they didn't sell it to me when I was in Lagos late May because it was not in open sale :(
    I really wanted the tracksuit, but even that sold out :cry:
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19962 posts Club Captain
    So I'm going to Budapest next week, any shirts I should get my hand on?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Anyone seen some good deals on CFS recently? I kinda want to buy a shirt a World Cup shirt here but then I think that I can get 3-4 shirts from CFS for the same price lol.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Bought a Colombia shirt from 2014 I believe for $25 today. They had one with James on the back for the same price but it didn’t fit me :cry:

Still happy with my purchase. They had Mexico as well for the same price but wasn’t sure about getting that one.
  • Lard_Lad
    12345 posts Has That Special Something
    Fancied a new England shirt for the world cup especially given we're gonna win it so order myself a Euro 2000 one, only £25 as well, love the England Umbro kits.

ITS COMING HOME.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19962 posts Club Captain
    Am so tempted to buy a vintage Higuita shirt atm
  • MiIan
    Even though it's a little too late, I'm still very happy with it: received the Iceland home kit yesterday for my birthday.

The fabric, the design and the fit are truely amazng.
  • MiIan
    So tempted.. https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2015-16-hamburg-adizero-player-issue-home-l-s-shirt-olic-11-w-tags-m-l.html. The plan is to buy this one and buy the shorts and the socks of this season when I'm in Hamburg this summer.

Also, I'm debating which other kit I'm buying while on vacation. I'll be travelling to Hamburg, Copenhagen and Gotenburg aswell. ST. Pauli has an interesting kit, but didn't release their away one yet so have to wait on that. The Copenhagen away and third kit looks very good aswell, so it's going to be a hard choice.
  • Bob_Dylan
    18458 posts World Class
    you should come to Stockholm instead of Gothenburg