Cheaters KICKING YOU out of FUT AND DNF loss when you're winning!! FURIOUS!

CFCHenri
3868 posts National Call-Up
OK EA, release a freaking patch before I stop playing this garbage... I'm done with leading games when the whistle is about to blow or leading by a large margin and cheaters will pause the game, activate their cheat and you're kicked out of FUT. This is the 10th time in 4 days against opponents in Division 1. They're losing, they cheat and you get kicked out of FUT and get a DNF loss for no reason. I'm tired of this crap. You can't even get a legit player now cause as soon as you think they're legit, they cheat when they're losing. FFS EA. How am I supposed to get more coins by winning titles and games when I'm receiving DNFs from cheaters as if it's my fault. You're punishing good players by not caring to release a patch that can easily solve this. Geez, if someone disconnects and I'm kicked out, why do I get the DNF? That doesn't happen in Regular Online Seasons, just FUT. Furiously raging. Scored a hat trick with Pedro, player didn't start to continue with the game, he probably activated his cheat, he passes the ball. BAM. I'm innocently kicked out FUT, have to login and receive a loss in Division 1, so much B.S. Stupid cheat has been here since FIFA 14, 15 and FIFA World and still in FIFA 16. and you guys won't do nothing about it. How the hell do you want to purchase another copy of your game. Crappy PC port with the same programming to allow easy cheat to breakthrough system yet I heard scene group can't crack the exe. Made my decision, not purchasing FIFA 16. This issue is so bad I didn't even know I was in Division 2 after 3 games, and it's DIVISION 2. I just won Div 1 just a week ago and managed to stay in it after 3 seasons, don't even know how I got relegated to Division 2. EA want to kill your PC version by not maintaining it. I'm seriously p*ssed

Comments

• Orison
    58013 posts National Treasure
    Again. No, you don´t get kicked when an opponent cheats unless you opened Origin ingame or other programs, alt+tabbed or minimized the game, I have faced enough cheaters and they don´t need to pause the game to cheat, if they pause, then they just want to quit normally :)
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Search for "alt+f4 is back' in pc section. This thread will help
  • leon1309
    4218 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Again. No, you don´t get kicked when an opponent cheats unless you opened Origin ingame or other programs, alt+tabbed or minimized the game, I have faced enough cheaters and they don´t need to pause the game to cheat, if they pause, then they just want to quit normally :)

Look Orison, told you this a bunch of times. Yes that solution works in cca 75% of cases, but it does not in those 25%. And there is one more problem with it: fifa launcher often starts fifa in windowed mode on its own (i have win10 running), so that already registers as "alt tabed".

No 100% solution out jet...
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    leon1309 wrote: »

Look Orison, told you this a bunch of times. Yes that solution works in cca 75% of cases, but it does not in those 25%. And there is one more problem with it: fifa launcher often starts fifa in windowed mode on its own (i have win10 running), so that already registers as "alt tabed".

When you press play and don't click anything and leave the launcher open it starts in full screen
  • leon1309
    Jist to show what mess this game really is: I was playing a game the other day (Madrid tourney) and in the middle of it, the game showed market screen for a couple of seconds, and the alt+tabed on its own...

Just have to wonder WTF is EA thinking?
  • Orison
    58013 posts National Treasure
    leon1309 wrote: »

Works 100% for me, everytime I get a DNF it's because I used Origin to chat ingame or looked something up, otherwise I never got a single dnf in 500 games...
  • CFCHenri
    3868 posts National Call-Up
    Again. No, you don't get kicked when an opponent cheats unless you opened Origin ingame or other programs, alt+tabbed or minimized the game, I have faced enough cheaters and they don´t need to pause the game to cheat, if they pause, then they just want to quit normally :)

Again, I play on Fullscreen, I don't touch any thing or any program when my FIFA is loading so it's not windowed only on Fullscreen, these cheaters don't rage quit. I've had different rage quits these pasts 4 days and that's just a match disconnect which gives me the coins if I win due to a cheater scoring an own goal or winning the match and someone rage quits. THIS IS DIFFERENT. Yesternight, I faced a great team, scored a hat trick with Pedro, the guy didn't play after I scored so his players are still with the ball at kick off for about 30 seconds, after he pass to get the game going, BAM. I immediately got kicked out of FUT and received a DNF. I have a 1080p resolution, playing on windowed or alt tab would ruin the screen for my gameplay so please LISTEN. I faced another one who paused the game twice after I scored, I concede a foul and also KICKED OUT OF FUT oh and a DNF loss. Only time I don't get kicked is if the cheaters score an own goal and the game disconnects the match but when I'm LEGIT WINNING AGAINST PLAYERS WITH GREAT SQUADS who you wouldn't think are cheaters, I GET KICKED OUT OF FUT AND RECEIVE A DNF. Understand that!! (you don't pause twice to quit normally)
  • PVFCB97xD
    13143 posts Has That Special Something
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Again. No, you don't get kicked when an opponent cheats unless you opened Origin ingame or other programs, alt+tabbed or minimized the game, I have faced enough cheaters and they don´t need to pause the game to cheat, if they pause, then they just want to quit normally :)

Again, I play on Fullscreen, I don't touch any thing or any program when my FIFA is loading so it's not windowed only on Fullscreen, these cheaters don't rage quit. I've had different rage quits these pasts 4 days and that's just a match disconnect which gives me the coins if I win due to a cheater scoring an own goal or winning the match and someone rage quits. THIS IS DIFFERENT. Yesternight, I faced a great team, scored a hat trick with Pedro, the guy didn't play after I scored so his players are still with the ball at kick off for about 30 seconds, after he pass to get the game going, BAM. I immediately got kicked out of FUT and received a DNF. I have a 1080p resolution, playing on windowed or alt tab would ruin the screen for my gameplay so please LISTEN. I faced another one who paused the game twice after I scored, I concede a foul and also KICKED OUT OF FUT oh and a DNF loss. Only time I don't get kicked is if the cheaters score an own goal and the game disconnects the match but when I'm LEGIT WINNING AGAINST PLAYERS WITH GREAT SQUADS who you wouldn't think are cheaters, I GET KICKED OUT OF FUT AND RECEIVE A DNF. Understand that!! (you don't pause twice to quit normally)

problem is on your end i guess
  • PDJEY
    1126 posts Professional
    I had the same exact issue. Solution: Open the ports
  • leon1309
    PDJEY wrote: »
    I had the same exact issue. Solution: Open the ports

:)

And turn off that baby phone...

I realise some of you might have no problems with this (i too have them less often, but here and there it still happens), but this does not mean everything is dandy...

And EA just follows their usual BS methods, now waiting for fifa 17 promo, when everyone will start to talk about new game and magicaly forgot what we have been served the last few seasons (glorified beta version)...