Suker vs Suarez

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
So now I want to upgrade my striker (current is Martinez). Both fit in the team, i just can't decide who. Suarez is a beast, has some better stats than Suker and he is cheaper. On the other hand Suker is a legend, costs about 330k (Suarez like 270k) and looks decent for me (already tried him out as a loan). Someone can please help me to decide? :D :D

Comments

• Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Would only switch if you want to use the legend link and create a different team, not just to have a new striker.
  • Claicon
    Barslund wrote: »
    Would only switch if you want to use the legend link and create a different team, not just to have a new striker.

So you would go with Suarez in this case? I want to use him in a 4321.
  • Claicon
    Some opinions on that?
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    idk about nif Suarez but I have suker and he's amazing....don't play him as a lone striker though bec he can't seem to shine there for me....play him either as a cf/cam or on the right with another striker, in a 4-3-1-2......I score long shots with him every game, he's amazing
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had the same debate weeks ago. Used Suarez for awhile, and then finally got Suker a few days ago. While Suarez is/was very good, I've gotten along with Suker much better. I'm actually shocked at how cheap Suker is tbh. Plays better than some of the more expensive strikers (Kluivert, mvb, etc) at a fraction of the cost.
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    I'd go suarez
  • Claicon
    Thanks guys. There are some diffirent opinions on that :D @MD_Breezy13 In which formation do you play Suker?
  • Suker for me. Used him a lot and he's just amazing! his 300k odd price tag is insane for a legend as good as him.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Claicon wrote: »
    Thanks guys. There are some diffirent opinions on that :D @MD_Breezy13 In which formation do you play Suker?

41212 (2) at left ST. Plays great.
  • Diggy
    13405 posts Has That Special Something
    Suker <3

Great at all positions from striker to CM
  • Claicon
    edited February 2016
    Ok guys. I think i'll go with Suarez, just because i want to save the coins and buy IF Navas. Suker's price is weird atm, only a few up and crazy prices.
  • xeqepex
    1132 posts Professional
    Suker o:)
  • Claicon
    So i just tried out Suarez a few games and he wasn't clinical at all. Is Suker better in terms of finishing? Had some problems with Suarez but he has better shooting...
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cant go wrong with Suker at 320k. Suarez is great but Suker can do everything
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »
    Suker <3

Great at all positions from striker to CM

• Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Suker or SIF Dybala a better partner for Crespo?
  • Claicon
    Shane wrote: »

Suker because SIF Dybala and Crespo are both weak imo.

I think i'll go with Suker now, Suarez missed so many in 1 vs 1 with the GK, i just don't know why. I hope this legend has some magic :D
  • MikeyP_FC
    12951 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    I think you'll like Suker!

Suker has 74 strength and Crespo has 73. Crespo is also slightly taller.

@Shane I'd go NIF Dybala and Crespo with Suker CAM :)
  • Claicon
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    I think you'll like Suker!

Suker has 74 strength and Crespo has 73. Crespo is also slightly taller.

@Shane I'd go NIF Dybala and Crespo with Suker CAM :)

then nvm, looked at his physics, he has 76 and Crespo 69 (so +7) but i just looked at the stats and there is not much difference.

Saw a lot of people playing him at CM. I hope he is not a waste at ST with his 66 defending.