UP If Koulibaly Users

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
How is he in game? His H/M workrates dont ruin him? I feel like his extreme lack of passing and dribbling would be even more noticeable with those workrates. However, his 96 strength looks fantastic. Thoughts?

Comments

• FUTAbell
    1325 posts Professional
    Have the up NIF and I hate him tbf. Concedes more penalties on easy tackles than any CB I've used. The height and strength are the only positives. Haven't used IF but definitely avoid the NIF
  • Honour and a pen15
    FUTAbell wrote: »
    Have the up NIF and I hate him tbf. Concedes more penalties on easy tackles than any CB I've used. The height and strength are the only positives. Haven't used IF but definitely avoid the NIF

Good to know, i may avoid him then... Been doing chiellini and if barz and need to have a 3rd cause one of them usually ends up with a red card lol. May look at if murillo.
  • FUTAbell
    1325 posts Professional

Good to know, i may avoid him then... Been doing chiellini and if barz and need to have a 3rd cause one of them usually ends up with a red card lol. May look at if murillo.

Caceras has outperformed Barz for me to the point that I start him now.. Miranda is also solid as is IF Manolas
  • Honour and a pen15

Caceras has outperformed Barz for me to the point that I start him now.. Miranda is also solid as is IF Manolas

If i sell barz i may grab if miranda :)
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Miranda or Bonucci.
  • Honour and a pen15
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Miranda or Bonucci.

Got bonucci i forgot.