Bronze IFs in packs "the Mith" at least for me

JustMeGaming
554 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited February 2016
I've played Fifa 12, 14 and now 16, after endless Bronze packs opened i didn't got a single one... and i can't understand why!? Am i that unlucky in packs... which is true, never get anything good, that's the reason i don't open that much Silver or Gold packs.

I know, some TOTWs only have like 1 or 2 Bronze IFs and the chance must be low to get one, i can deal with that, but two weeks ago (for example) there were lots of Bronze IFs and even then i couldn't get one. :(

Maybe i have to try do some poses while hitting the button to confirm the opening of the packs... maybe with one leg up or maybe doing the NWO fingers thing to hit the button, i don't know.

Comments

• Got an TOTS bronze last year
  • JustMeGaming
    Got an TOTS bronze last year

:o
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Same I must have opened well over 1000 bronze packs and never packed an IF. I guess they are pretty rare.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    I've packed a few
  • simsieg
    9494 posts League Winner
    I've packed a few

• JustMeGaming
    I've packed a few

giphy.gif
  • Me and my cousin use the bronze pack method at the beginning of every fifa to make profit and we both have never packed a IF in more then 100 packs
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Packed one this year in over 1400 bronze packs opened.
  • Scouser
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got an TOTS bronze last year

sh*t one but same got one too
  • JustMeGaming
    edited February 2016
    CPW25 wrote: »
    Packed one this year in over 1400 bronze packs opened.

How did you get that number of packs!? Guess or some site that gives you that info!?
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    I open easily 1000+ bronze packs every year of FUT and have pulled probably 6-8 IFs (including one silver IF and two bronze TOTS cards).

The card weights on these bronze/silver IFs are just obscenely low compared to golds. You shouldn't have to open 1000 packs to get a single IF card. Bronze IFs shouldn't cost 40k+.
  • simsieg
    9494 posts League Winner
    I open easily 1000+ bronze packs every year of FUT and have pulled probably 6-8 IFs (including one silver IF and two bronze TOTS cards).

The card weights on these bronze/silver IFs are just obscenely low compared to golds. You shouldn't have to open 1000 packs to get a single IF card. Bronze IFs shouldn't cost 40k+.
    I agree with what you are saying, but on PS most of the Bronze IFs have been available for less than 30k, most of them closer to 10k. Compared to previous years this is a fantastic development.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    I struggled to get them up until the end of FUT 15 (got two TOTS and IF Goldson)

This year I've packed 5 or 6, which is ridiculous considering I never packed a single one from FUT 11 to FUT 14.

Major conspiracy. :D
  • JustMeGaming
    I struggled to get them up until the end of FUT 15 (got two TOTS and IF Goldson)

This year I've packed 5 or 6, which is ridiculous considering I never packed a single one from FUT 11 to FUT 14.

Major conspiracy. :D

Nice.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    I think I have opened a thousand plus bronze packs every year since 11 and I also have never pulled a special card.
  • JustMeGaming
    edited March 2016
    Today i guess it was the luck of the irish... finally some special bronze cards:
    - Michael Harriman (Green), sold for 9K
    - IF Steven Beattie

B)
    Post edited by JustMeGaming on
  • JustMeGaming
    Got another IF Steven Beattie.
  • Orison
    66629 posts Icon
    I think, atleast in previous years, there were also around 7k bronze players in this game with only around 2k gold players (I don´t know how many there are this year), so the chance to pack a bronze IF is even lower.

After all there is a reason that this guy is hard to find :)
    tyjqwwo3.png
  • JustMeGaming
    Nice.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    I think, atleast in previous years, there were also around 7k bronze players in this game with only around 2k gold players (I don´t know how many there are this year), so the chance to pack a bronze IF is even lower.

tyjqwwo3.png

Show-off.
  • Orison
    66629 posts Icon
    JohnDoe wrote: »

tyjqwwo3.png

Show-off.

yes.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnDoe wrote: »

tyjqwwo3.png

Show-off.

yes.

Dang it. Give him to me, pls.
  • NittyRM3
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite

tyjqwwo3.png

Can't lie seeing you with that card makes me super jelly.Chuff you.
  • DS9269
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I opened about 10 1.5k packs this morning and I got that Irish IF (he was worth 8.5k) I've had pretty good bronze pack luck, that was my 4th bronze IF this year. I got 2 in the same week as well. They're just not worth that much this year.
  • KonaXII
    1368 posts Professional
    First IF I ever pulled was a bronze on FUT 13
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional

tyjqwwo3.png

I have 2 now o:)
  • Orison
    66629 posts Icon
    Tee wrote: »

tyjqwwo3.png

Hoarder o:)
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    Tee wrote: »

tyjqwwo3.png

Hoarder o:)

:)
  • Tesco
    8031 posts League Winner
    Why is Sao never up when I'm looking :( rip

And yeah I've never packed a bronze IF :/
  • coldsteelrain
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    One is up on Xbox one