Who are the best bundesliga strikers on a 30k budget?

Tunnel_Breeze15
808 posts An Exciting Prospect
Also do you guys think Muller is a good choice for my CAM position. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Muller is great!
  • Oside Reds
    496 posts Sunday League Hero
    Muller is amazing. Anywhere.
  • Oside Reds
    496 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2016
    I use Reus at CF on 7 chem and he's awesome. For pure striker, Chicharito gives me a really rough time.

Edit: sorry, Reus doesn't work on that budget.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    SIF Kruse
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    illinifan wrote: »
    SIF Kruse

Or IF Kalou
  • jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF Kalou is a great tech dribbler inside the box and his movement gets him in a good enough position to overcome his lower finishing and shooting...he is def one of my top cards for fun, fun goal scoring. if you're a dribbler, try him out.

SIF Kruse will just produce consistently and with timely goals, at ST, CF, or CAM. he dribbles in-close and has a deadly left foot. All-Beast.

IF Raffael is a good pairing with IF Kalou. A little stronger and quicker, and he is quick to regain balls after being tackled. A great false 9 and CF/ST. Awesome face-up dribbler.

Müller doesn't have the strength or quickness to make him a dedicated ST imho, he works best when he has the freedom to drop into open space or pick up a rebound from your striker, just my 2 cents. Also he's H/H which is better for CF or CM.
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    96 rated Aubameyang. End thread.
  • finsfan85
    14086 posts Has That Special Something
    StewParty wrote: »
    96 rated Aubameyang. End thread.

He's 86. And well over 30k.
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Muller is unreal this year
  • Kove
    4702 posts Big Money Move
    Muller is easily my favourite this year - though I use him as a Striker or CF. If you need someone else just get Lewa or Auba.
  • Littleland95
    18371 posts Moderator
    Kiessling is awesome for me. Gets is great positions and is deadly in the box. He has a very nice shot outside the box as well.
  • viva Colonia
    1115 posts Professional
    Müller all the way. Never lets me down
  • jefehobbs
    anybody try SIF Meier?
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    jefehobbs wrote: »
    anybody try SIF Meier?

Fantastic CAM/CF/ST and probably my favorite player on FUT this year. The only players with that combination of size and skill are probably Meier and Ibra.
  • RGibson0402
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's aubamayeng easily.
  • jefehobbs
    jefehobbs wrote: »
    anybody try SIF Meier?

Fantastic CAM/CF/ST and probably my favorite player on FUT this year. The only players with that combination of size and skill are probably Meier and Ibra.

hey i think it was you who mentioned his IF in another thread couple months back (thanks!)...gave him a try and now i'm at about 300 games with his SIF, what a tank. his finishing is something special, and those curved through balls, wow. i love it when he receives a pass and throws his tackler to the deck at the same time. sluggish, yes, but his huge steps are deceiving, he is able to spin off defenders all day.