TIF Jonas/MOTM Jonas v.s. NIF Suarez

Dap
81 posts Park Captain
edited February 2016
I have compared their stats with each other and I do feel this a fair comparasion despite the absurd price gap.
For anyone who has played with both; who is better in game?

Comments

• Go for Suarez, easier to link, plus the 4 star skills
  • LFC Simon 98
    16159 posts World Class
    Jonas
  • Suarez!
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    MichaelEFC wrote: »
    Go for Suarez, easier to link, plus the 4 star skills

Brazilians are pretty easy to link. Just saying.
  • Yah fair enough but full Brazil teams are quite boring
  • Ye I said Suarez is EASIER to link, plus full Brazil teams are boring, and overused
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Ye I said Suarez is EASIER to link, plus full Brazil teams are boring, and overused

Wouldn't even need to be full Brazilian. You can do with a formation that only links 3 to the ST, and have Brazilian wingers and CAM. Four total. Or you can go with a Benfica winger (Gaitan is good, for instance, and decent nation), and only one other Brazilian. Or another Liga NOS winger, and two Brazilians.

You have options.

Suarez is easier to link to Barca, or maybe La Liga, but arguably those are just as boring/overused as Brazilians.
  • CowBRAH
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    La Liga teams are more boring than Brazilians. Basically every other team in Draft is Liga and one in 4 on seasons is Liga.

Anyway it depends, Suarez is better playing st due to his ability to get away from defenders so easily compared to Jonas, but as a CF Jonas is better in 4-3-3 (5).
  • NittyRM3
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    CowBRAH wrote: »
    La Liga teams are more boring than Brazilians. Basically every other team in Draft is Liga and one in 4 on seasons is Liga.

Anyway it depends, Suarez is better playing st due to his ability to get away from defenders so easily compared to Jonas, but as a CF Jonas is better in 4-3-3 (5).

I would probably say 1 in 2
  • SPAMPEBS
    3883 posts National Call-Up
    Motm Jonas is incredible. Had his tif before that and he was incredible too, very agile and unbelievable finisher.

Long **** are incredible and always scoring freekicks. And he has the passing of a very good CAM
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    It's not even a close comparison.. Jonas is way ahead
  • Bevan
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Motm Jonas is incredible. Had his tif before that and he was incredible too, very agile and unbelievable finisher.

Long **** are incredible and always scoring freekicks. And he has the passing of a very good CAM

:D :D :D Long "****"
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Ye I said Suarez is EASIER to link, plus full Brazil teams are boring, and overused

Wouldn't even need to be full Brazilian. You can do with a formation that only links 3 to the ST, and have Brazilian wingers and CAM. Four total. Or you can go with a Benfica winger (Gaitan is good, for instance, and decent nation), and only one other Brazilian. Or another Liga NOS winger, and two Brazilians.

You have options.

Suarez is easier to link to Barca, or maybe La Liga, but arguably those are just as boring/overused as Brazilians.

My woman likes full Brazilian
  • Zlatan
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jonas is not even close to Suarez, he looks good base don the stats but in game is not special like Suarez and Suarez has 4* skills, feels quicker which are very important
  • serrer7
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2016
    I have bouth ( suarez and tif jonas) in separate teams.
    I play 41212(2).
    I love jonas, incredible shoot expecialy, but for me Suarez is better.
    But i will not seperate myself from the 2 until fifa17 ;) (unless i switch to motm jonas)