Is there a way to do chipped 'A' passes?

Lord Helton
631 posts An Exciting Prospect
May be having a dumb moment but I've never managed it and I always feel like if I could just knock it over a single opposing player to land at my players feet, I could create a lot more chances.

Comments

• Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    edited February 2016
    May be having a dumb moment but I've never managed it and I always feel like if I could just knock it over a single opposing player to land at my players feet, I could create a lot more chances.

tab B, its a mini long ball

(could be X for you.. I use Alternate)
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    As above, the X button.

or LB+Y, lobbed through ball.
  • Lord Helton
    Sercs wrote: »

I'll give it a go, will probably take me a while to learn not to put too much power on though
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class

I'll give it a go, will probably take me a while to learn not to put too much power on though

its effective but risky if you miss place it. But that is exactly what a chipped pass should be anyway.. risky!
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    edited February 2016
    Use manual lobbed through balls and it allows you to chip them with more precision
  • Lord Helton
    As above, the X button.

or LB+Y, lobbed through ball.

Lb+y usually sends it to their keeper even if I put a bar of power on lol
  • Lord Helton

its effective but risky if you miss place it. But that is exactly what a chipped pass should be anyway.. risky!

Oh I agree that's how they should be, just have to practice so I'm succeeding more than I fail
  • 0113MB
    910 posts Semi-Pro
    lb y nerfed this year but ive found the x button to be great with my physical team