Say Something Nice

Phantomfaust
231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have experienced a lot of vulgarity and bitchiness in this forum. People called me stupid, said that I am a n00b. I have even been called a scammer. I think this is because many people are jealous because I'm such a successful star and all my fame and skill and things like that. However, I am an emotional person with real feelings and recent developments have made me very sad. So I want to ask you to say something nice to me in contrast to all those affronts so that I can be happy again. Please use this thread only to say nice and kind thing to and about me, no insults please.
I had some bad days and just want to feel comfortable again.

Comments

• PDJEY
    1059 posts Professional
    You must feel really lonely mate. I feel for you

• PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    The sun rotates around you.
  • Phantomfaust
    Thank you both, I'm starting to feel better :)
  • LoboNobo
    6418 posts Big Money Move
    You're the most annoying person in this section. But hey, consider this as an achievement!
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can write without typos (mostly).
  • Scouser
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    something nice
  • RadioShaq
    15189 posts Moderator
    I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think anyone takes the pc as serious competition you should move to xbox if you want to be taken seriously.
  • Scouser
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think anyone takes the pc as serious competition you should move to xbox if you want to be taken seriously.

If he moves to Xbox i will leave to PS :D :D :D
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

good joke :joy: xbox and ps users are 90% >12year old kids :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Chubz
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    I won my last two games with my new team with Neymar, Ronaldo & Bale :) So far my Monday is going pretty good, 100k packs are also out so smashing a few good deals and selling for cheap & reliable profit :)

• RadioShaq
    15189 posts Moderator
    Ive not seen any big competitions on pc its always been on xbox. Even the forum run pro cups are only xbox and ps right? If you are going to go pro I don't see the point on pc unless Ive missed something.
  • Scouser
    Chubz wrote: »
    I won my last two games with my new team with Neymar, Ronaldo & Bale :) So far my Monday is going pretty good, 100k packs are also out so smashing a few good deals and selling for cheap & reliable profit :)

there are 100k packs ??
  • Phantomfaust

Yeah I've already tried Xbox One but it was very laggy, I don't know why. Can play completely lag-free on PC but Xbox was awful although I opened the correct ports on my router. Have really no explanation :/
    PS4 is no option for me cuz the playstation "controller" is actually just a piece of junk ^^

• Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Something nice.
This discussion has been closed.