The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just packed Suarez 96

SpacedoodLFC
380 posts Sunday League Hero
Now what? Sell or build around him?

Comments

• SiuChuN
    46 posts Park Captain
    xbox or ps4?
  • SpacedoodLFC
    edited February 2016
    Xbox, I just bought Pogba, Hazard, and Dybala earlier.
    Post edited by SpacedoodLFC on
  • SiuChuN
    46 posts Park Captain
    he is better than the toty attackers
  • Libguy
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    I'd sell. Every year I use the best Suarez and every year he's underwhelming. TOTY Ronaldo is cheaper and pretty much has better stats across the board. Now if you already have just about the best La Liga team possible, then maybe you should keep him. But if you don't, then I'd sell him and buy TOTY Ronaldo (or maybe TOTY Messi if that's your thing) or a few top-tier legends or put together an all-legend team with a bunch of mid-tier legends.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    Libguy wrote: »
    I'd sell. Every year I use the best Suarez and every year he's underwhelming. TOTY Ronaldo is cheaper and pretty much has better stats across the board. Now if you already have just about the best La Liga team possible, then maybe you should keep him. But if you don't, then I'd sell him and buy TOTY Ronaldo (or maybe TOTY Messi if that's your thing) or a few top-tier legends or put together an all-legend team with a bunch of mid-tier legends.

Thanks for the tips. I don't have a La Liga squad much to speak of but have been trying to upgrade a couple squads-

5o9w7b.png
  • SpacedoodLFC
    edited February 2016
    These were my squads as of earlier today-
  • SpacedoodLFC
    edited February 2016
    f22b6v.jpg
    x3u9er.png
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you're gonna use him I'd say use him as a CAM, there's much better strikers around that cost a fraction of his price
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    how much does he sell for? Maybe sell him and get Ronaldo and Messi. You like 433 which is perfect for those. You might even be able to afford NIF Suarez
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    Definitely sell and get ToTY Ronaldo, Suarez will prob. get another IF soon considering all the goals he is scoring
  • SpacedoodLFC
    That is true about the value or his IF vs NIF. I don't have a personal liking to Suarez other than knowing he's a beast and former Liverpool player.

I want to win at multi player again consistently