Horrible week of Fifa

Oh Ah Stantona
37 posts Last Pick at the Park
Cant wait for this week to be over. Fut has been terrible this week. Full of lag. Issues with being kicked out of fut every time u change squads. Cant list players on transfer market. Tons of items stuck on transfer market. Did the whole use a new squad from the squad builder and helped to a certain point. Web app wont relist items properly. But hey at least there r tons of pack offers on yippee

Comments

• MomoLove
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    but what really matters is how much fifa points were bought during fut united
  • Cahir85
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    If they announce the we get the 100k packs because of so many games being played, i for one will be calling it bullsh1t.
  • Team Sam
    1859 posts Fans' Favourite
    MomoLove wrote: »

Agreed, but with "many" instead of "much"
  • MomoLove wrote: »

I didn't buy a single one. Not funding the moron movement at EA anymore.
  • Jason1986
    6918 posts Big Money Move
    It's been an absolute abomination of a week. I've just not got the patience with the game any more.

Tonight I've had FUT loaded up for about two hours, I've bought two players to complete a squad, relisted my trade pile twice. Obviously had a browse on Twitter and all that rubbish in between these actions. I had been putting off playing a game as I knew exactly how it'll be.

But against my better judgement I went ahead and jumped into a friendly game. Connection was green, everything loaded up as it should. Kick off... LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG.... Game stopped for about ten seconds.... LAG. I just quit, really can't be arsed with it.

I'll come back in about a week.

Don't understand how a game can get worse months after being released. Maybe EA are punishing us for them not achieving record turnover through FIFA points sales.
  • Cahir85
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    This has been the worst week I've encountered since I've started playing (15 was my first year )

Has it ever been this bad lads?
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    If they care about us, they would give free packs and coins as a refund
  • Jason1986
    6918 posts Big Money Move
    Asad97 wrote: »

I'd rather have a game that works and is fun to play.
  • Asad97
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Agreed, but when they ruin the gaming experience for many people, a large company such as EA should refund players to keep them playing.
  • MomoLove
    472 posts Sunday League Hero

Agreed, but when they ruin the gaming experience for many people, a large company such as EA should refund players to keep them playing.

they will give you an opportunity to buy fifa points and open 100k packs
  • Asad97
    MomoLove wrote: »

they will give you an opportunity to buy fifa points and open 100k packs

Lol that is a punishment!