The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

125k upgrade help

SpacedoodLFC
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2016
Hello all. I have 125k available to upgrade on Xbox one and looking for some assistance please. I have two squads below and wondering what players or inform cards you might get to upgrade the teams. Thanks a ton.

Squad A
f22b6v.png
2ij6a7k.png

Squad B
x3u9er.png
2cpdc7k.png

:D
Post edited by SpacedoodLFC on

Comments

• SpacedoodLFC
    Who has the bigger impact in you experience Hazard or Pogba?
  • SGLT
    6335 posts Big Money Move
    I would use hazard and put Sanchez rw on 7 Chem for your 1st team, but I would try building a hybrid instead of using 1 lge teams, might just be a personal thing but I don't like using 1 lge teams.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    SGLT wrote: »
    I would use hazard and put Sanchez rw on 7 Chem for your 1st team, but I would try building a hybrid instead of using 1 lge teams, might just be a personal thing but I don't like using 1 lge teams.

Thanks. How would you merge the two squads above for the best in 433 or 41212? I would like to get the most from my players but need chem right.
  • SGLT
    6335 posts Big Money Move
    I'd go with something like this I reckon u could stretch to it if u sold some of the players

HTQCx97.jpg[\img]
  • SpacedoodLFC
    That's for the help so far. I opened a couple packs and things changed so wondering how you might build a hybrid around this so far -

5o9w7b.png
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's for the help so far. I opened a couple packs and things changed so wondering how you might build a hybrid around this so far -

5o9w7b.png
    Iniesta cam right side use pogba cuadrado lichsteiner chiellini then make a liga left side. Neymar or konoplyanka LW
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up

5o9w7b.png
    Who did you pack :o
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    StewParty wrote: »

5o9w7b.png
    StewParty wrote: »

5o9w7b.png
    Im guessing he packed the Suarez
  • SpacedoodLFC
    edited February 2016

Yep I packed Suarez and Modric only a couple hours after buying Hazard and Pogba. Best pack I've had by far was only hoping to recoup my coins. Now I'm on hold and might just build the best NIF team I can and go from there I don't know how to hybrid too well.