The player I was thinking to purchase for around 653k and he pops up in the second 50k pack!

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
Crazy!!! Third Legend for 16!!
7d50ef1fb2cbc233a4bad6881d6177ba.png

Comments

• JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    How ! How! Three years Ive opened plenty of packs and I've never seen a legend !!
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    Nice !!!! Crazy I just posted in the other thread about 50ks that I had bought Ronaldo last week and then today BAM!!!! Staring back at me in the dupes of a 50k pack! I parlayed the one I bought before in Begkamp so I am overjoyed at the moment. Congrats on your pull.... For one night at least, all is right in the FUT world for us.
  • LuckyStrikE
    pittphan wrote: »
    Nice !!!! Crazy I just posted in the other thread about 50ks that I had bought Ronaldo last week and then today BAM!!!! Staring back at me in the dupes of a 50k pack! I parlayed the one I bought before in Begkamp so I am overjoyed at the moment. Congrats on your pull.... For one night at least, all is right in the FUT world for us.

Congrats to you too!! I'm not sure what I will do now. Made changes yesterday and was finishing with hagi. Bergkamp sounds nice. Might have to go maldini now.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Wish I was lucky :disappointed:
  • Big Matty T
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    How ! How! Three years Ive opened plenty of packs and I've never seen a legend !!

This...I can't even guess how many packs I've opened over the last three years without a single legend
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16433 posts World Class
    brilliant pull!!
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Did you have him in a concept squad beforehand? I have a theory that you're more likely to get players you're thinking of adding into your squad.

I had 92 Ibra in a concept squad and he popped up in a pack, and it's happened with several other nif's.

I've also noticed that packs tend to give you players that would fit into any current squads you have, for example when I had a Bundesliga squad, I got Bundes players in pack, nothing special mind you.

It's another one of those wild theories, probably with little truth to it other than complete coincidence, but worth thinking about.
  • JohnChelle wrote: »

This...not a single legend, ever since I got an XB1 on release day. And I open a LOT of packs.
  • Lamelasaurus
    840 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did you have him in a concept squad beforehand? I have a theory that you're more likely to get players you're thinking of adding into your squad.

I had 92 Ibra in a concept squad and he popped up in a pack, and it's happened with several other nif's.

I've also noticed that packs tend to give you players that would fit into any current squads you have, for example when I had a Bundesliga squad, I got Bundes players in pack, nothing special mind you.

It's another one of those wild theories, probably with little truth to it other than complete coincidence, but worth thinking about.

Not heard that theory before. Given up on my pack binges, mainly because I don't have any coins. But i'd love to try that out. Wouldn't mind getting a Lineker
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite

That is indeed a wild theory. I think I may build myself a cheeky full legends concept squad with a few average players like messi, cr7 and suarez, just to let ea know that I 'NEED' rather than want these players to be packed :D
  • LuckyStrikE

I didn't have him in concepts. But I had 1 expired hagi in my transfer targets.
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite

Another theory here.

I am a Wednesday fan, I have pulled Marcos Martias 4 times.

My best two pulls have been cavani and mascherano.

Since I changed the team I start the game with to barca I got the mascherano and Roberto and a few other below 80 players.
  • JohnDoe
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    Peter69hc wrote: »

Another theory here.

Since I changed the team I start the game with to barca I got the mascherano and Roberto and a few other below 80 players.

How has he been for you guys? Marco Matias, that is.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    Well fellas I am not sure about the concept thingy.... But I believe if you have a player in your club you are much more likely to pack him.... Kinda like concept squads. This year I bought Ronaldo for the first time since I have been playing FUT, then pack him less than a week later. Also I packed Ibra for the first time ever in November.... Since then I have packed him 2 times more! Pretty weird.
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »

Another theory here.

How has he been for you guys? Marco Matias, that is.

He started off looking good but not working hard enough, we didn't start well due to new signings needed to gel.

He scored the goal of the year against Leeds (don't know if you've seen it?)

Then got injured and has only just come back so really he hasn't played that much