Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Last minute auction BS

SpacedoodLFC
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2016
So why does an auction go up several tens of thousands of coins on the last minute? Who bids up from 7k to 25k in one shot?

Oh yea, cheaters, botters, scripters, and various other pieces of excrement.

EA why don't you ban these types of things?

And no its not in my head this goes on constantly.

Comments

• mostly bots
  • RadioShaq
    15568 posts Moderator
    Rather than trade bids every 30 seconds I will just bump the bid to the profit I am satisfied with.
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    So why does an auction go up several tens of thousands of coins on the last minute? Who bids up from 7k to 25k in one shot?

Oh yea, cheaters, botters, scripters, and various other pieces of excrement.

EA why don't you ban these types of things?

And no its not in my head this goes on constantly.

How is it cheating, botting or scripting that people wait until the end of the auction to bid? I never even start to place my bids until there's about 35 seconds left.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Locking this thread for trying to involve scripting into whatever narrative you are coming up with as to why people bid the way they do. They jump 7 to 25k to try and buck people off the bidding.Anyways, talk of scripting is a no -no and can eventually lead to a banning from the forums . Consider this a polite reminder.
This discussion has been closed.