The Generations Lounge

Comments

  • ryan217
    2862 posts Fans' Favourite
    Richie wrote: »
    Decided to sell my Cardiff team since I just realised they are all worth crazy coins :joy:

    I noticed that when I went back on fifa 19 for the first time in months about a week or so ago to get IF Bobby Reid, any idea why they're so expensive?
  • EA is to lazy to close this section :joy:
  • Richie
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    ryan217 wrote: »
    Richie wrote: »
    Decided to sell my Cardiff team since I just realised they are all worth crazy coins :joy:

    I noticed that when I went back on fifa 19 for the first time in months about a week or so ago to get IF Bobby Reid, any idea why they're so expensive?

    BPL SBC, I made like 250k+ on them
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain
    Makes me wonder if I should buy Fifa just to get that card
  • Slawter
    3827 posts National Call-Up
    Makes me wonder if I should buy Fifa just to get that card

    I can answer that;
    no.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain
    Someone should get it for me then
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain
    Actually thinking about it I might be able to lend it from a friend
  • Tesco
    6495 posts Big Money Move
    Lads

    Can anyone help me out to save me from digging.

    Looking for pictures of last updates of people's teams before gens was closes. All varieties of gens welcome.

    Would really appreciate the help but don't worry if you lot don't have time

    X
  • Tesco
    6495 posts Big Money Move
    Also any pictures of full pages gens tab on web app or older pics of the gens tab on web app would be great too.

    Just anything really
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    :(
  • Tesco
    6495 posts Big Money Move
    Also any stories about funny stuff or trades or whatever.

    Info in how you got into gens. Anything really.

    Basically planning on writing up a Reddit/twitter thread on gens as it seems to be a good time to post. A bit of a swan song.
  • Enguin
    11123 posts Has That Special Something
    my reddit thread led to nothing:c
  • Tesco
    6495 posts Big Money Move
    Enguin wrote: »
    my reddit thread led to nothing:c

    Timing
  • Enguin
    11123 posts Has That Special Something
    mine was timely
  • the_febo
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Tesco wrote: »
    Enguin wrote: »
    my reddit thread led to nothing:c

    Timing

    it's dead my friend :(
  • Tesco
    6495 posts Big Money Move
    the_febo wrote: »
    Tesco wrote: »
    Enguin wrote: »
    my reddit thread led to nothing:c

    Timing

    it's dead my friend :(

    Again. Not about bringing about a revival. Just a swan song
  • Richie
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tesco wrote: »
    Also any stories about funny stuff or trades or whatever.

    Info in how you got into gens. Anything really.

    Basically planning on writing up a Reddit/twitter thread on gens as it seems to be a good time to post. A bit of a swan song.

    I literally have no idea how I got into Gens :joy:
    It probably had something to do with not enjoying 13/14/15 as much as 11/12.
  • Enguin
    11123 posts Has That Special Something
    i just wanted to get the airtricity lads because the irish league being in fifa was a novelty
  • Zhen
    1391 posts Moderator
    Tesco wrote: »
    Lads

    Can anyone help me out to save me from digging.

    Looking for pictures of last updates of people's teams before gens was closes. All varieties of gens welcome.

    Would really appreciate the help but don't worry if you lot don't have time

    X

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/121644/zhens-gens/p1
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Miss the old days :'(
  • Enguin
    11123 posts Has That Special Something
    irish gens is like 90% last 3 years now anyway
  • Enguin
    11123 posts Has That Special Something
    looking at buying tots el shaarawy because his sbc on 17 is probably the best card i have ever used and now i'm sad i can't look at him on the web app ever **** sake
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    Enguin wrote: »
    looking at buying tots el shaarawy because his sbc on 17 is probably the best card i have ever used and now i'm sad i can't look at him on the web app ever **** sake

    There are people on etsy and other websites that can craft fifa cards for you. I've seen some life size ones that look really neat. Might be worth looking into if you're that into collecting cards.
  • Enguin
    11123 posts Has That Special Something
    actually would be nice if i had money
Sign In or Register to comment.