No Headset - what's wrong with you guys?

Phantomfaust
231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I recognized that literally nobody is using a headset while playing FUT. Am I really the only one with a passion for communication?
Acoustical interaction would add a lot of fun and excitement to this game, so please guys start using headsets!

Comments

• BlitzersNL
    24466 posts Club Captain
    I don't want to hear people's pets, family, music. And when I play, I'm in a party with friends anyway.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2016
    I recognized that literally nobody is using a headset while playing FUT. Am I really the only one with a passion for communication?
    Acoustical interaction would add a lot of fun and excitement to this game, so please guys start using headsets!

Everytime, and I really mean everytime, I play against someone with a headset all I hear is swearing, screaming, whining and so on.
    No thanks. Its not as bad as in games like COD, tho. But its just something I dont need in a game like this.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9669 posts League Winner
    I do occasionally... Think one of the best Fifa games I ever played involved a lad who's Mum called him down for dinner midway through the first half. He was having none of it, likewise her. Ended up listening in as she tore the control from his hands and threw it at the wall... I joined in the argument, damning him for not respecting his elders, that Mother knows best, asking them what they were having and if I could join! Proceeded to thump him 14-0 as he sulkily tucked in to his turkey, me making 'gobble gobble' sounds and singing in the background.

Good times.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Almost every time I play against someone with a headset it's some 12 year old who keeps yelling at his mother to leave him alone and let him play
  • Phantomfaust
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    I do occasionally... Think one of the best Fifa games I ever played involved a lad who's Mum called him down for dinner midway through the first half. He was having none of it, likewise her. Ended up listening in as she tore the control from his hands and threw it at the wall... I joined in the argument, damning him for not respecting his elders, that Mother knows best, asking them what they were having and if I could join! Proceeded to thump him 14-0 as he sulkily tucked in to his turkey, me making 'gobble gobble' sounds and singing in the background.

Good times.

This epic situation is exactly what I am looking for! I want to be part of such family tragedies!
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    I don't want to hear people's pets, family, music. And when I play, I'm in a party with friends anyway.

Also I have x42's but have lost my chat cable :lol:
  • I only put in my headset to curse out the other player :D
  • PelzyWelzy
    9669 posts League Winner

Good times.

This epic situation is exactly what I am looking for! I want to be part of such family tragedies!

Play in the early hours (assuming you're from the UK here). The Americans are always good value for money ;)
  • JonBRFC
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

Everytime, and I really mean everytime, I play against someone with a headset all I hear is swearing, screaming, whining and so on.
    No thanks. Its not as bad as in games like COD, tho. But its just something I dont need in a game like this.

Same here.back in the day of like fifa 10,rainbowsix vegas&gta4 I bothered using my Mic because people actually had conversations.now it's just insults,death threats,singing complaining & crap music.
  • Joe_Daki7715
    83 posts Park Captain
    I don't like hearing people's stupid northern accents or the annoying baby crie's with the dad just leaving the baby to die whilst playing fifa. That's why >:)
  • NittyRM3
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Almost every time I play against someone with a headset it's some 12 year old who keeps yelling at his mother to leave him alone and let him play

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't understand why people with headset think why I am interested in listening to them talk/whine/rage to themselves or friends, or listen to **** background music, or with a background mom swearing the * out of it
  • NittyRM3
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2016

Good times.

Play in the early hours (assuming you're from the UK here). The Americans are always good value for money ;)

One time I heard a kid asking his bro to record American Idol on his tele :D
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    I don't understand why people with headset think why I am interested in listening to them talk/whine/rage to themselves or friends, or listen to **** background music, or with a background mom swearing the * out of it

Had a guy recently giving me **** for conceding of kick off the other day, your ****, get good etc while he was listening to beibers new cd! :lol:
  • Joe_Daki7715
    83 posts Park Captain
    Gale420 wrote: »

Had a guy recently giving me **** for conceding of kick off the other day, your ****, get good etc while he was listening to beibers new cd! :lol:

Git gud
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    When I hear people with mics it's 40% them playing music, 40% muffled mic sounds like they keep breathing too heavy, cough or whatever, and 20% a 12 year old kid swearing.
  • Joe_Daki7715
    83 posts Park Captain
    When I hear people with mics it's 40% them playing music, 40% muffled mic sounds like they keep breathing too heavy, cough or whatever, and 20% a 12 year old kid swearing.

Maybe they were having sex while playing fifa?
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite

They're better men than me if they can do that.
  • JonBRFC
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect

Might have been adam Johnson ;)
  • JonBRFC wrote: »

Ooooooohhhhh ddddaaaammmm hahaha
  • Joe_Daki7715
    83 posts Park Captain
    JonBRFC wrote: »

Hahahaha
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Couldn't think of anything worse while playing FIFA. Never once used the headset. I also find it a bit weird that someone is sitting in their lounge room or wherever with a headset on. I usually have a movie or a television series on while I'm playing. Sorry mate I don't share your "passion" for communication but normally I reserve that kind of thing for my girlfriend.
  • BistroXII wrote: »
    Couldn't think of anything worse while playing FIFA. Never once used the headset. I also find it a bit weird that someone is sitting in their lounge room or wherever with a headset on. I usually have a movie or a television series on while I'm playing. Sorry mate I don't share your "passion" for communication but normally I reserve that kind of thing for my girlfriend.

Wow captain serious . Does your girlfriend enjoy your passionate fifa talk ?
  • Phantomfaust
    BB_Moore18 wrote: »
    BistroXII wrote: »

Wow captain serious . Does your girlfriend enjoy your passionate fifa talk ?

Nice counter attack dude :)
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    I try extra hard against anyone who has the audacity to wear a headset during in an intimate 1vs1 online game. The anger that comes from them during a 5-0 thrashing fuels me. :neutral:
  • Phantomfaust
    Worble wrote: »
    I try extra hard against anyone who has the audacity to wear a headset during in an intimate 1vs1 online game. The anger that comes from them during a 5-0 thrashing fuels me. :neutral:

Yes I feel exactly the same. There is no better motivation for me than being insulted. That's just a proof of my superiority :)
  • Worble wrote: »

Haha an imitate 1vs1 online game .
    Does nobody enjoy a friendly 1vs1 chat ,
    Such as hey man ,wow nice team bro hope you have a good game ,nice goal man well played hahah
  • PelzyWelzy
    9669 posts League Winner

Such as hey man ,wow nice team bro hope you have a good game ,nice goal man well played hahah

Politeness and good will, in Fifa? I believe the odds are around that of packing Messi...
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move

Politeness and good will, in Fifa? I believe the odds are around that of packing Messi 25 times in a row in a 5k gold pack...

Fixed that for you @PelzyWelzy
  • PelzyWelzy
    9669 posts League Winner
    edited February 2016
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

Politeness and good will, in Fifa? I believe the odds are around that of packing Messi 25 times in a row in a 5k gold pack...

Fixed that for you @PelzyWelzy

Haha :D Nice work @Ker_Mit ... Much more accurate!