Temporary transfer Ban

Temporary transfer Ban Whats up with that?? I have the last couple of Nights Got this for listing fitness card on the mobile app. I list alot arround the Day and try to do it arround 12-15 A time but with A full tradepile, so I list alot A Day. I could just relist all but that gives no sale.
Do I have to worry about getting these bans. Dont know if the think i am A bot, but are there litterly bots on the mobile app?? When I have the Ban I can list on the web app and console so just A mobileapp Ban.
Sorry for my bad english.

Comments

• Diggy
    14662 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeo u can get banned for doing to much of certain things

Even discarding players from packs can get you a pack opening ban

I think it's bot protection so if you make to many actions to the server in a set time period you get a short ban
  • Diggy wrote: »
    Yeo u can get banned for doing to much of certain things

Even discarding players from packs can get you a pack opening ban

I think it's bot protection so if you make to many actions to the server in a set time period you get a short ban

Lol A pack opening Ban.
    But it Wont turn out to be A all time Ban??
    Just annoying to get these short bans. Because Want to make coins to try better players, but I Wont risk my fut team doing this.

• Diggy
    14662 posts Has That Special Something
    You shouldn't get a perma ban just 12hours max I think happens quite often for consumable sellers
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Good who wants a runt sitting on fitness cards for hours on end snapping them all up
  • TriggerMike
    6262 posts Big Money Move
    TORZADO wrote: »
    Good who wants a runt sitting on fitness cards for hours on end snapping them all up

If they make profit why does it matter? I made 250k in 2 weeks off fitness cards. They work well if you have low coins and can relist a lot.
  • TORZADO

If they make profit why does it matter? I made 250k in 2 weeks off fitness cards. They work well if you have low coins and can relist a lot.

Being a leech on something is something EA want to rid off
  • TriggerMike
    6262 posts Big Money Move

Well the only way they will do that is by stopping trading. People will always find ways to make coins easily and cheaply. Does it affect you that people trade cheap things? If so, you need to look at how you play the game i'm afraid.
  • would like to know what it takes to gets this temporary ban.
    Yesterday I didnt got one all day. but this morning in my first listings I got the ban again, so it must be some sort of total listings, have to do the relist button all day, but it will hardly give sales :( better to get the ban over night when I am a sleep anyway.
  • LeonidasJB
    16194 posts World Class

They are just trading like everybody else!!
    Why act like they are doing something wrong?!
  • TORZADO
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

It is irregular to sit on a card and insta bin it for hours. Get a clue
  • Gale420
    4004 posts National Call-Up

I spent 300k on fitness last night, should make at least 150k if they rise like last time! :sunglasses:
  • Gale420 wrote: »

I spent 300k on fitness last night, should make at least 150k if they rise like last time! :sunglasses:

What you gave?? Havent seen squad fitness Down yet.