How's Lewandowski this year?

SaifR
12842 posts Has That Special Something
Not really tried him in UT, the M/M workrates & 3* skills have put me off which is a shame because he looks brilliant.

Would play him in 4-3-3 (2) if it makes any difference.

Comments

• Onedoesntsimply
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's great for me. One of the best finishers on the game and you don't notice the workrates at all. If you use skills then the 3* might be a problem but his dribbling is easily good enough to make up for it.
  • MomoLove
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    never used his nif cards, but the 92 card is the best striker on this game.
  • Kingy
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    92 is insane
  • SaifR
    92 does look insane haha, as well as the 88 UP.

Cheers @Onedoesntsimply, think I might try him.
  • holdenwait
    55182 posts National Treasure
    fantastic as always
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Milik is better :mrgreen:
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    His NIF is amazing, his SIF was the probably the best striker in the game for me. His FIF is definitely the best striker in the game. He completely outshines any other striker in the game, his shooting stats are amazing, his physical and dribbling stats are insane.

I highly recommend any version of him. He scored over 500 goals for me across all his versions.
  • SaifR
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    His NIF is amazing, his SIF was the probably the best striker in the game for me. His FIF is definitely the best striker in the game. He completely outshines any other striker in the game, his shooting stats are amazing, his physical and dribbling stats are insane.

I highly recommend any version of him. He scored over 500 goals for me across all his versions.

Thanks a lot @TheDreamer. Will probably pick up his UP card.

Out of interest, what formation were you using him in, and did you apply any instructions to him?
  • DoctorRob
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect

Can I see what teams you have used him in? I have tried him before, and really want to make him work, but he has scored 1 goal in 8 games in a false 9. Granted, i have done better this year with non traditional forwards this year (SIF Kruse and muller are my absolute favorite players this year), and ir may just be I can't make a traditional striker work, but I would be interested in seeing some ideas to see if I could make him work SOMEWHERE.
  • Reus
    22437 posts Club Captain
    his 92 is a 96 IG

he is already a top 3 striker on the game, if he gets 4 star skills in the skills update he will be the best
  • DoctorRob
    Frankly, would anyone in this thread mind showing me their Lewa team? Not to hijack it, but figured it would help support how awesome he is!
  • holdenwait
    1fa1e44804f51af2bec291aea6ebe57c.png
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    MomoLove wrote: »
    never used his nif cards, but the 92 card is the best striker on this game.

95 suarez begs the differ
  • SaifR
    @holdenwait that looks insane.

I was planning on something along these lines. Hopefully Smalling gets his 82 UP too.

93af4ca106713e713517cdcff53e50ab.png
  • SaifR
    Or this...

cd082295daf3522dac4419e05a8bbd12.png
  • holdenwait
    edited February 2016
    hmm both look good, I like Hazard and that front 3 will do the damage.

maybe u can just use the classic serie a players like chiellini etc for cdm-2cb's-gk and maybe RB instead of Lahm on 4 chem.

bayern-chelsea-juve hybrid of sorts with Handanovic at goal

or like this

Marchisio

Chiellini Miranda Peres
    Hando
  • SaifR
    Would rather Lahm on lower chem tbh, he's class even on 4 chem.
  • holdenwait
    SaifR wrote: »

cool cool, haven't tried him much maybe I'll give him some games.. but Opare has been insane for me since first giving him a run after packing an untradeable back when I had a cheap bundes squad.
  • DoctorRob
    Why doesn't anyone like piszczek these days? He's been more than solid for me defensively, and is ok going forward. Anyway, nice hybrids! Been thinking of a way to try to get Lewandowski and candreva in a team together.
  • SaifR
    holdenwait wrote: »

cool cool, haven't tried him much maybe I'll give him some games.. but Opare has been insane for me since first giving him a run after packing an untradeable back when I had a cheap bundes squad.

Nice, you can get away with full-backs with lower technical attributes if they're well rounded physically.
  • Adrian095
    33888 posts National Team Captain
    @holdenwait why no Filipe Luis
  • holdenwait
    @holdenwait why no Filipe Luis

wouldn't give Godin full chem anyways and Alba is fantastic .. switch between Marcelo and him sometimes but Alba is the no.1 once you exclude TOTY Marcelo
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up

Out of interest, what formation were you using him in, and did you apply any instructions to him?
    @SaifR @DoctorRob
    This is the team I use him in, find him perfect for 4231-2. Instructions: Stay central and get in behind.

f9JL3AD.png
  • SaifR

@SaifR @DoctorRob
    This is the team I use him in, find him perfect for 4231-2. Instructions: Stay central and get in behind.

f9JL3AD.png

Looks insane. I'll probably only use Stay Central, prefer my strikers to delay their runs.
  • DoctorRob
    Very nice team! Wish I could afford legends, but won't be happening this year. Thinking of going back to 4231-2 and trying him there, with muller at cam. Just want to see him start to score goals like he does in real life.
  • MomoLove
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    a8007838bffcca33c89e2029f1daf5f7.png

e990bf1f95b618814ede933153888260.png

div 1 games only.
  • SaifR
    MomoLove wrote: »
    a8007838bffcca33c89e2029f1daf5f7.png

e990bf1f95b618814ede933153888260.png

div 1 games only.

Wow. Awesome team btw.
  • Nif is THe best striker in THe Game Havent tried His ifs no need to
    Had him in a 4321
    In this Variations
    Hazard lewa Robben
    Hazard lewa Costa
    Reus Lewa Robben
    Reus Lewa costa
    Reus lewa bellarabi (THe best)
  • DinamaUT
    77 posts Park Captain
    Just buy him and i can say his a game changer...
    Try alot of player up to 700k and man this one is the best card in fut16..

This player is like a gun...you just need ammo and boom! Goal after goal...
    And who is better ammo sop' than iniesta and modric???

This is my team
    Cech
    Alves laporte kos alaba
    Ribery modric raketic costa
    Iniesta
    God