The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Premier League squad help please (pics)

SpacedoodLFC
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2016
Hello fellow FUT players. I am working on my BPL squad and want to keep a second squad around for fitness. Thanks for all the help on the forums so far.

Wondering what some of you might do with the players I have. Just a couple targets out there to get but mostly have the players I want. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

I like to use the midfield when I can but sometimes use wingers. Most of my goals come up the middle via through pass or finesse pass. About 50k coins right now, thinking of getting Sanchez. Thanks again!

41212-2
ve87d3.png

1607ybs.jpg

433-4
i36jw6.jpg

Extra cards
dpjn9g.jpg

Silver
2rput8y.png

:) ty
Post edited by SpacedoodLFC on

Comments

• Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Matic for yaya in the first team and swap yaya with one of silva or fab. Gives you one creative cm and one tank with long shots.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    Matic for yaya in the first team and swap yaya with one of silva or fab. Gives you one creative cm and one tank with long shots.

Yes I like that idea. It is true Cesc and Silva might be redundant on the pitch together. I think I'll test Matic and Schneiderlin in that post. Also wish I could squeeze Coutinho into squad 1.
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    Nyom is the best RB in the league you should use him
    Prodl is an amazing CB
    Capoue is brilliant in midfield works as a central defensive player or even a wide creative midfielder
    Cameron Jerome is one of the best strikers with composure on the ball and and ability to finish
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Try IF Fonte
  • Wooly1203
    2675 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd switch costa with one of the forwards in your second team. That way, Willian can cross in to him. He scores so many headers for me in 41212
  • SpacedoodLFC
    Mr Cow wrote: »
    Prodl is an amazing CB
    Capoue is brilliant in midfield works as a central defensive player or even a wide creative midfielder
    Cameron Jerome is one of the best strikers with composure on the ball and and ability to finish
    Try IF Fonte

2qibo9f.png

Long, Jerome
    Mane
    Tadic, Ibarbo
    Capoue
    Kolarov, Fonte, Prodl, Nyom
    GK

?
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    Mr Cow wrote: »
    Prodl is an amazing CB
    Try IF Fonte

2qibo9f.png

Long, Jerome
    Mane
    Tadic, Ibarbo
    Capoue
    Kolarov, Fonte, Prodl, Nyom
    GK

?

Looks good I like 41212 (2) better but each to his own
  • SpacedoodLFC
    edited February 2016
    Up plz. Saving to get an impact in form player as well.