Which Suarez version?

deanslo85
510 posts An Exciting Prospect
I would like to know which Suarez version is the best to buy in terms of quality for coins??? Difference in price between in-forms cards is huge... So if anyone tried different versions i would like to hear which one to buy...

Comments

• Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    I have the same question. Torn between 91 and 92
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Stick with the NIF. Save up and buy the TOTS later
  • deanslo85
    Advait wrote: »

It's long time till TOTS...
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    deanslo85 wrote: »

It's long time till TOTS...

It'll be worth it. And the NIF is godly itself, I personally don't see the point spending a fortune on a minor upgrade...
    I've tried all variants and the only ones that felt even remotely different from the NIF were the MOTM and 95 version.
  • deanslo85
    Until that i would really like to try some special version of him, because when i played against neworder, i was really impresed with his MOTM version ;)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Until that i would really like to try some special version of him, because when i played against neworder, i was really impresed with his MOTM version ;)

Hmmm like I said MOTM and 95 are significantly better than the NIF
    So if you're gonna try one, make it either of those two ;)
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero

lol.........that overhead:) made my year mate.........still feel bad i got a point off you!!!
    sounds daft as I yearned for that 94 card for ages but I enjoyed the 92 best, no logic,no idea maybe I was on for me a hot streak but he never and i mean never missed, av about 1.5gl per game against decent opposition........got 2 v you in that first?both nice finishes.
    this is first time this fifa i have not had a suarez.........i miss him:( might just pick a cheap one up just to have.............sod the chem:)
    92 was my fave stats say 95 best then 94 etc.
    thanks for reminding me of my goal...........oh and the 4 you beat me by in the next game!!!
    play soon i hope,got loads of new squads if you fancy it?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    @NewOrder mate I'm done with my FIFA break! Play our game tonight?
  • GettingMessi
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm very happy with my 91 Suarez.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9971 posts Has That Special Something
    I have only tried the NIF and the MOTM (on draft)... I must say the MOTM feels a lot better and is unstoppable. Only thing I'd do is stay away from 91 Suarez because first informs never seem to make any difference.
  • deanslo85
    NewOrder wrote: »

lol.........that overhead:) made my year mate.........still feel bad i got a point off you!!!
    sounds daft as I yearned for that 94 card for ages but I enjoyed the 92 best, no logic,no idea maybe I was on for me a hot streak but he never and i mean never missed, av about 1.5gl per game against decent opposition........got 2 v you in that first?both nice finishes.
    this is first time this fifa i have not had a suarez.........i miss him:( might just pick a cheap one up just to have.............sod the chem:)
    thanks for reminding me of my goal...........oh and the 4 you beat me by in the next game!!!

Yeah i am thinking to buy 92 version, because then i can afford SIF Bale too ;) ... Today i am at work, so we will play when i finish my squad - tommorow or in coming days ;)
  • deanslo85
    @Advait , we need to play our matches too... ;)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

@NewOrder being sly and ignoring me :angry:
    And @deanslo85 we're in the same division!
    When we playing?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Just when I commented haha :D
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero

When we playing?

hey you!!!!!
    not ignoring you, A because your a really top nice lad so would not...........
    and B because Im not rude:)
    wierdly mate I do not live nex to laptop,mobile and console..........no matter what my wife says!!!
    Been out doing Dad and husband stuff,possible I will be on tonight not sure how that works for you with time diff????India yep?
    If not maybe tomorrow..............don't worry you'll get to give me a kicking soon........though I am starting to feel some improvement in my game and I will use one of the squads you did for me against:) could there be a cruel twist of fate:)?????....................nah :)
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero

When we playing?

hey you!!!!!
    wierdly mate I do not live nex to laptop,mobile and console..........no matter what my wife says!!!
    Been out doing Dad and husband stuff,possible I will be on tonight not sure how that works for you with time diff????India yep?
    If not maybe tomorrow..............don't worry you'll get to give me a kicking soon........though I am starting to feel some improvement in my game and I will use one of the squads you did for me against:) could there be a cruel twist of fate:)?????....................nah :)

@deanslo85 @Advait .............i would love to watch this game, could i watch if/when you play...........feel i would learn so much.
    @deanslo85 ran me ragged!!!
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah i am thinking to buy 92 version, because then i can afford SIF Bale too ;) ... Today i am at work, so we will play when i finish my squad - tommorow or in coming days ;)

Excellent choice Sir:)
    had the sif bale next to him as rw and rf........loved it,i only changed as I just wanted to use some diff players.
    buy them both you'll have a ball.............just dont play them v me ok
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

When we playing?

hey you!!!!!

@deanslo85 @Advait .............i would love to watch this game, could i watch if/when you play...........feel i would learn so much.

There sure can be a twist ;) ! And I'm not sure how you can watch the match though? Is there such a feature?
    I've no clue :/
    And if not today, definitely tomorrow since... Sunday Yay! B)
  • IxToMxI
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    91 Suarez still let's you feel the difference, clear difference in strength and pace to the NIF, if you use Suarez you know the runs where he just seems to hold defenders off and they can't get the ball of him that happen a lot more.

92 again is a lot better all round much better especially feel the passing upgrade which is important to me in 4321

93 & MOTM - truly amazing cards

95 - best card I've used on the game this year

I would say, from using them all, if you can upgrade your teams in other areas then I would as the NIF is so good, if your team is completely upgraded in all other areas then I would upgrade Suarez
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero

When we playing?

hey you!!!!!

There sure can be a twist ;) ! And I'm not sure how you can watch the match though? Is there such a feature?
    I've no clue :/
    And if not today, definitely tomorrow since... Sunday Yay! B)

pretty sure i can req to watch.........
    @ha032742
    you seem a knowledgable chap..........you can watch 2 friends (on your psn friends list) play??
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    91 Suarez still let's you feel the difference, clear difference in strength and pace to the NIF, if you use Suarez you know the runs where he just seems to hold defenders off and they can't get the ball of him that happen a lot more.

92 again is a lot better all round much better especially feel the passing upgrade which is important to me in 4321

I would say, from using them all, if you can upgrade your teams in other areas then I would as the NIF is so good, if your team is completely upgraded in all other areas then I would upgrade Suarez

well written sensible post...........follow this mans advice , 92 card is a good affordable start.
    Think I might treat myself to another <3
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Y'all talking about upgrading Suarez, I'm barely scraping by to afford the NIF
    #PoorManSmartMan
  • deanslo85

@Advait tommorow evening, if you are fine with that?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

@Advait tommorow evening, if you are fine with that?

Sure!
  • deanslo85
    IxToMxI wrote: »

well written sensible post...........follow this mans advice , 92 card is a good affordable start.
    Think I might treat myself to another <3

I would ;) ...

Of course you can watch, if someone tells how to do that :D
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
  • deanslo85
  • lfc_redondo
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you guys think his TIF will hold his value?