Overpovering problem...gone and solution

bullettoot
585 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited February 2016
Ok guys don't want to jynx it but I think I found the solution for my case that is. For a couple of days nothing seemed to go my way have complained several times here and so on... My solution came up pretty simple. It was my router checked the connection speeds in the ps4 and it turned our that I had 85mb down and 4mb up. After changing the router checked again and it became 85d:65u played 2 games now and everything is flawless. So if you have issues try your upload speed this may cure it for you. Hope I helped someone

Comments

  • Sandell85
    7619 posts League Winner
    Just because you have good internet speed doesnt make the gameplay better :)
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe it doea maybe it doesn't I don't know but for the past 3-4 days it was a nightmare playing after the upload speed rose everything is fine.
  • RadioShaq
    16050 posts Moderator
    So it wasn't because you had messi and ronaldo?
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Trired to be helpfull but asalways...
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My upload speed is nowhere near as good as that and my games are fine as long as I customise my router settings by opening the required ports. If my router resets and the settings change thats when I experience issues! For some it may just be a simple case of changing router settings. OP is helpful though as others may be experiencing same issues as yourself.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Damn bro your net speed is great!
    I have 1 mb upload speed only haha :cry:
    Shout out to you for trying to help out man. Appreciate it :)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    What's 85d:65u mean?
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Advait wrote: »
    What's 85d:65u mean?
    85 download 65 upload (Speeds) :wink:
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    What's 85d:65u mean?
    85 download 65 upload (Speeds) :wink:

    What is that speed holy s*it :open_mouth:
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    4mb up is more than enough to play FUT smoothly but thanx anyway.
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    stevvix wrote: »
    4mb up is more than enough to play FUT smoothly but thanx anyway.

    Yeah mines only between 10-15 and since I reprogrammed my router it's working lovely!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    4mb up is more than enough to play FUT smoothly but thanx anyway.

    Yeah mines only between 10-15 and since I reprogrammed my router it's working lovely!

    Depending on who you believe a game of FIFA uses between 1-4mb of data so you could have very low upload/download speeds and it still play well. What's more important is the Ping so the OP's router change may have improved that.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    stevvix wrote: »
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    4mb up is more than enough to play FUT smoothly but thanx anyway.

    Yeah mines only between 10-15 and since I reprogrammed my router it's working lovely!

    Depending on who you believe a game of FIFA uses between 1-4mb of data so you could have very low upload/download speeds and it still play well. What's more important is the Ping so the OP's router change may have improved that.

    Okay I'm going to sound like an illiterate idiot, but what's ping? :lol:
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Advait wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    4mb up is more than enough to play FUT smoothly but thanx anyway.

    Yeah mines only between 10-15 and since I reprogrammed my router it's working lovely!

    Depending on who you believe a game of FIFA uses between 1-4mb of data so you could have very low upload/download speeds and it still play well. What's more important is the Ping so the OP's router change may have improved that.

    Okay I'm going to sound like an illiterate idiot, but what's ping? :lol:

    How long a computer takes to reply to another computer. If you have a high ping (taking ages to reply) then you can imagine what effect this has on gameplay.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    stevvix wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    4mb up is more than enough to play FUT smoothly but thanx anyway.

    Yeah mines only between 10-15 and since I reprogrammed my router it's working lovely!

    Depending on who you believe a game of FIFA uses between 1-4mb of data so you could have very low upload/download speeds and it still play well. What's more important is the Ping so the OP's router change may have improved that.

    Okay I'm going to sound like an illiterate idiot, but what's ping? :lol:

    How long a computer takes to reply to another computer. If you have a high ping (taking ages to reply) then you can imagine what effect this has on gameplay.

    Oh ok :)
    Thanks man :)
Sign In or Register to comment.