SIF Aubamayang

EDDlE
1705 posts Play-Off Hero
Best player in the game for me, inb4 98 rated! But his positioning is immaculate and makes all the right runs, been raging at this game for a month now after winning division 1 and now I've just been back to my game.

Who else has used this Gabon beast ?

Comments

• COACH
    20483 posts Club Captain
    His 84 had been sold for me so far. Is his 86 that much better?
  • ethnick
    5849 posts Big Money Move
    I used it and I'm using the 84 now for my fitness team. Only noticeable difference i found was his shot power was a lot better on the sif.
    Other then that the 84 has been just as good.
  • SimenHP
    1368 posts Play-Off Hero
    I tried the 84 rated in this team, but I could only use him for 4 matches before selling him. He was alright, but he looked so much like Pogba that I couldn't see the different, which made it impossible to know when to run and when to skill. ( Yes, I know I could see the name on the screen, but everytime I'm not 100% concentrating I lose the ball by interceptions)

48034135bdd602921b5ebeee9b6dd2e9.jpg
  • Olleman
    12213 posts Has That Special Something
    Hate playing against that guy...
  • JDSPGA
    537 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes. 86 Auba is another level. Just amazing.
  • EDDlE
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    COACH wrote: »

It really is a nice card, worth the coins for me.

SimenHP wrote: »
    I tried the 84 rated in this team, but I could only use him for 4 matches before selling him. He was alright, but he looked so much like Pogba that I couldn't see the different, which made it impossible to know when to run and when to skill. ( Yes, I know I could see the name on the screen, but everytime I'm not 100% concentrating I lose the ball by interceptions)

I wonder if playing him on bad Chem had anything to do with his performance for you, I have him with Robben and Reus up top, Robben and Auba's h/l attacking work rates give me so many scoring chances. I wouldn't use him in that formation. I have been averaging 3-5 goals a game as a team with Auba accounting for 2-3

• MikeyP_FC
    12626 posts Has That Special Something
    EDDlE wrote: »

I wonder if playing him on bad Chem had anything to do with his performance for you, I have him with Robben and Reus up top, Robben and Auba's h/l attacking work rates give me so many scoring chances. I wouldn't use him in that formation. I have been averaging 3-5 goals a game as a team with Auba accounting for 2-3

@EDDlE can you show your full team? Thanks
  • IPedro
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is a tank the 84 was good 86 is cheating, I have never used weah but I imagine he is close to him
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    you think it's worth selling 92 lew for him? Lew feels ruined since the upgrade, feels really clunky now. They both have 83 agility, how does Aub feel turning wise?
  • EDDlE
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2016
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Warning super sweaty! Just added the athletic side this morning since I've been waiting to use that FIF Godin

xWPAWQR.jpg
  • BcfcDale88
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    I'm hoping to make a hybrid for about 1.2 mill using Aub that's decent set up you have
  • Carswell
    7807 posts League Winner

Just added the athletic side this morning

xWPAWQR.jpg

Hmm that's strange I don't see Raul Garcia, IF Balenziaga, or Laporte...
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero

Warning super sweaty! Just added the athletic side this morning since I've been waiting to use that FIF Godin

xWPAWQR.jpg
    besides Ramires and Hector, I wouldn't call that sweaty at all.

• EDDlE
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2016
    verdolaga wrote: »
    you think it's worth selling 92 lew for him? Lew feels ruined since the upgrade, feels really clunky now. They both have 83 agility, how does Aub feel turning wise?

His dribbling can affect his turns but I usually will hold LT and wait for Robben to make his run to lay it off instead of trying to twist and turn as I would with someone like Ronaldo or Aguero. He just makes great timed runs that get me 1 on 1 shots on goal.

Oh and I've never tried Lew but that 95 shot for that price looks worth it. For me, Aub needs to be a sole striker to be effective.
  • EDDlE
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    verdolaga wrote: »

xWPAWQR.jpg
    besides Ramires and Hector, I wouldn't call that sweaty at all.

I'll always hear the other person on the mic once they see my squad in the loading screen usually saying "sweaty ****er" haha so figured that much :D
  • BcfcDale88
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2016
    My bad didn't work
  • Carswell
    7807 posts League Winner
    How is IF Saul? Why not use Koke?
  • EDDlE
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carswell wrote: »
    How is IF Saul? Why not use Koke?

Purely and solely because of the picture art and how nice they look on the left side. IF Saul plays like Busquets pretty much, nothing special.