Ramires out of packs?

AbuNegus
1229 posts Professional
I was looking at the transfer market to see if he is in packs and the newest fresh card was packed on January 31st. Same with Gervinho and Guarin.
Haven't found any that was packed in February. So are they really out of packs or did any of you pack any of them recently? (after the 31st that is). Thanks

Comments

• big_man
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    They will be out packs now. Ifs all part of the transfer process. Not just a 1 way thing
  • AbuNegus
    1229 posts Professional
    big_man wrote: »
    They will be out packs now. Ifs all part of the transfer process. Not just a 1 way thing

The majority here were laughing at people who said they were going out of packs. Looks like they are out of packs after all then.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Buy ramires, to make trade profit
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    AbuNegus wrote: »

The majority here were laughing at people who said they were going out of packs. Looks like they are out of packs after all then.

Well yeah, some people are dumb. Of course they were going out of packs.

Careful buying them for profit, they're pretty inflated I think.
  • AbuNegus
    1229 posts Professional
    heavymcd wrote: »
    AbuNegus wrote: »

Well yeah, some people are dumb. Of course they were going out of packs.

Careful buying them for profit, they're pretty inflated I think.

Was not planning to invest, thanks for the concern though. I will just buy 1 Guarin and 1 Ramires just in case they go extinct or get price fixed.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    I was looking the other day and noticed a couple on the 1st but nothing after that and havent seen any different. I think they are out of packs.