The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Aussie Soaps Thread

13
Ryan
9477 posts League Winner
edited March 2015
home-and-away.jpg

Neighbours-2010-New-Logo-neighbours-10948202-460-251.jpg

Here is a thread to discuss the wonderful soaps that are Neighbours and Home and Away. With Australia being weeks ahead of us UK and Ireland residents, anyone caught posting spoilers will be immediately shot.

We will always be thankful for these great soaps for helping launch the careers of Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, Guy Pearce, Margot Robbie, Chris Hemsworth, Luke Mitchell (hopefully!), Ashleigh Brewer (again, hopefully!), Steve Peacocke (once again, hopefully!) and of course, the lovely Isla Fisher.

RIP Romeo and Casey, they were cruelly taken away from us, and many have still yet to get over their heartbreaking departures from our beloved Home and Away. They may be gone, but they will always be in our hearts.
superthumb.jpg
Post edited by Ryan on

Comments

  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    What an OP. Fantastic stuff.

    So just how far ahead of Ireland is the UK? I'm on episode 6137 of Home and Away & 7080 of Neighbours.
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    7082 of Neighbours and 6142 of Home and Away. Seems strange we are further away with Home and Away, can't think of any reason why it would be like that.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    Home and Away takes breaks during Christmas and a bit of the summer here. Plus RTÉ can't be ahead of Channel 5, so there's that.

    Also add Ashleigh Brewer and Stephen Peacocke (both as hopefully's!) to the OP pls.
  • Apollo
    18502 posts World Class
    Isla Fisher tbh.
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    Absolute #scenes on Neighbours today lads. Top episode, looking forward to seeing what happens next.
  • Lard_Lad
    12690 posts Has That Special Something
    Coronation Street > that Aussie crap
  • SF9
    8387 posts League Winner
    Thread of the year contender imo
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Coronation Street > that Aussie crap

    lol
  • Apollo
    18502 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    Ryan wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Coronation Street > that Aussie crap

    lol
    This.

  • Low Ki
    12105 posts Has That Special Something
    Why is there an Aussie Soaps thread in here? I'm Australian and it even blows my mind :#
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    Matt has gone from a pretty useless character in Neighbours, to one of the best. Fantastic transformation, long may he continue to be great.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Why is there an Aussie Soaps thread in here? I'm Australian and it even blows my mind :#
    Sammy (or Ryan as he's now known) and myself are hooked on them, only a matter of time before more people join in.

    Ever been to Summer Bay or Ramsey Street yourself?
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    Ryan wrote: »
    Matt has gone from a pretty useless character in Neighbours, to one of the best. Fantastic transformation, long may he continue to be great.
    I agree, 'Bad Matt' as I have decided to dub him is infinitely more interesting than the Matt of old, who quite frankly was a complete square.
  • Handy Andy
    5847 posts Big Money Move
    Ryan wrote: »
    With Australia being weeks ahead of us UK and Ireland residents, anyone caught posting spoilers will be immediately shot.

    :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:


  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    Phoebe's stalker could potentially be one of the most interesting things ever.
  • RAUL94
    508 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has Brax been jailed properly yet?
  • Low Ki
    12105 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    stickey wrote: »
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Why is there an Aussie Soaps thread in here? I'm Australian and it even blows my mind :#
    Sammy (or Ryan as he's now known) and myself are hooked on them, only a matter of time before more people join in.

    Ever been to Summer Bay or Ramsey Street yourself?

    The place Ramsey Street's filmed is in my state...specifically in Vermont South. I've driven and been driven through through there, but usually only go as far as Oakleigh which is like a neighboring suburb. Summer Bay is in Sydney...been there but never that far out. I prefer St Kilda and Williamstown beaches in my state :)

    Spoiler alert BTW
    In the most unexpected crossover terrorists come to Ramsey Street and the only person that can save them is Jack Bauer who is also been hunted by Russians again
    .

    Speaking of spoilers I find absurd how channel 7 always spoils Home and Away's storylines weeks in advance with their promos. Whenever I watched the channel I'd see promo's for that bus crash (it actually happening) around 3 weeks before the finale aired :lol:
    Post edited by Low Ki on
  • Daniel
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    How did Casey die? :o

    And what's the name of the young kid that got adopted by John (I think he's called John)? He's probably the best actor on the show.
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Is this a serious thread :lol:
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    Daniel wrote: »
    How did Casey die? :o

    And what's the name of the young kid that got adopted by John (I think he's called John)? He's probably the best actor on the show.

    Some guys were trying to kill Brax, Casey went to help but and ended up getting shot instead. He died while in Brax's arms, was absolutely heartbreaking.

    The kid is Jett.
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    omg, this Nick chap is amazing.
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    Don't read Lukas, will 'spoil' an upcoming Home and Away episode.
    Fear that Brax pleading not guilty is going to end with a long storyline which is going to end with him going to jail for 20+ years, and them using it as his departure storyline :(
  • Sabo wrote: »
    Ryan wrote: »
    Matt has gone from a pretty useless character in Neighbours, to one of the best. Fantastic transformation, long may he continue to be great.
    I agree, 'Bad Matt' as I have decided to dub him is infinitely more interesting than the Matt of old, who quite frankly was a complete square.
    Matt was a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to watch. (No idea why they portrayed him as a cop, very unstable) glad he was killed off. Now they need to get rid of that Bailey.
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    FFS MAN
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    He was what???????

    BAN.
  • stickey wrote: »
    He was what???????

    BAN.
    Yea hit and run accident, did save Brad's life though.

  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ SAKE LAD
  • A great bikini scene by Paige tonight. <3
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    Once again Lukas, don't open this spoiler until this time next week. Nothing major, ie deaths, but still a pretty big part of the Brax trial storyline.
    Brax is pretty much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now, can't see how he will get out of this situation. If they get rid of Ash already I shall kick off as well
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    A great bikini scene by Paige tonight. <3
    in
Sign In or Register to comment.