what happened to pack opening?

llukslive
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
the market seems slow, consumable prices went up , so now i have to play 1.5 times the games in order to get enough coins to be able to play. why will people open up packs again, any events coming up?

Comments

• NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Think you just answered your question yourself.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    FUT United very soon. Chinese New Year just ended. Also this week's TOTW is probably one of the worst this year following behind a TOTW with Pogba, Lew, etc....
  • Crop_Dust3r
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last night I spent 1050FP on packs and just opened the rare gold packs. Best I got out of that was 1 no name 80 rated rare card. Thats only ONE rare player out of 7 packs! Not even a single squad fitness.

Perhaps that answers your question as to why people are not currently opening.
  • hospital dogs
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    The free loyalty packs stopped.
  • hayhor1
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Last night I spent 1050FP on packs and just opened the rare gold packs. Best I got out of that was 1 no name 80 rated rare card. Thats only ONE rare player out of 7 packs! Not even a single squad fitness.

Perhaps that answers your question as to why people are not currently opening.

And why squad fitness are so expensive.
  • Orison
    49468 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I actually just won my draft and opened my draft packs (100k+15k pack) and I got Agüero and De Bruyne in it (rest was cheap), so people thought I got pretty lucky with getting 250k back from that draft. So I looked at my draft history and calculated that I should have opened packs worth around 4-5 Million coins and this Agüero+De Bruyne pack was the first draft that I made more than 150k on and only the 5th draft were I made real profit (and I won 35 out of my 60 drafts).

So there is a reason why people are basically tired of opening sh*t packs :D
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Based on my experience a 100k pack will have cards worth like 40k coins at best... Except for a rare minority of extreme lucky blokes

So opening pack is a waste of coins unless I'm in gambling mood
  • hayhor1
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    RWU wrote: »
    Based on my experience a 100k pack will have cards worth like 40k coins at best... Except for a rare minority of extreme lucky blokes

So opening pack is a waste of coins unless I'm in gambling mood

That is because player prices are so cheap. There are only like 15 or 20 over 100k and another 15 or 20 from 50 to 100k.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fut united is near, Valentines Day packs too