Only 6 IF cuadrados on ps market...

BCBeneli
1450 posts Play-Off Hero
Uh oh... Hope people are not trying to us very his PR go higher. There were pages of him yesterday, now only 6 of him on the market ...

Comments

• just shows you how little packs are being opened atm.. surely they'll bring some crap "deals" for the weekend
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Fut United Confirmed
  • BCBeneli
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    holdenwait wrote: »
    just shows you how little packs are being opened atm.. surely they'll bring some crap "deals" for the weekend

There were pages of him yesterday.. Do you imply people bought them all and people have also stopped opening packs? Mhhh interesting
  • Adrian095 wrote: »
    Fut United Confirmed

oh yea there's that ...

buying any one of this week's TOTW today would be a mistake clearly
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    Saw four on Xbox last night. But two were well below max, and sitting, so it's just a lack of packs. His price range is fine.
  • BCBeneli
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Saw four on Xbox last night. But two were well below max, and sitting, so it's just a lack of packs. His price range is fine.

Interstitial, and kind of scary I need him to come down. Right now I tell you it's not worth to buy him. Too expensive for only a few upped stats
  • from an objective standpoint he is never worth more than 100k for those upgrades
  • BCBeneli
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    from an objective standpoint he is never worth more than 100k for those upgrades

I would have to agree. I wouldn't pay more than 150k for this if and I'm a biased Colombian.
  • omarnyc
    4173 posts National Call-Up
    BCBeneli wrote: »
    from an objective standpoint he is never worth more than 100k for those upgrades

I would have to agree. I wouldn't pay more than 150k for this if and I'm a biased Colombian.

I love his nif but 400k is bit too much