FIFA 16.4

Rinkdog
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
We are really getting our money's worth this year. By my count this is FIFA 16.4 making it the fifth version of this release. What a deal every couple of weeks the game you thought you were going to play is appreciably different. I didn't receive an update on the game but it is different. Passing and ball control appears to have been tweaked. First touches result in more random results. My possession has decreased do to that and the passing not being as accurate. In addition the controls seem less responsive. Finally the defenders are not disciplined. The defenders leave gaps and step up after the ball carrier leaving space for through balls. Maybe it's all in my head but I don't think so.

Comments

• Mrwhite207
    56 posts Park Captain
    Yep you're right through balls all day long. Everybody plays like this
  • Rinkdog
    The through balls are easier than ever now. My defense won't stop chasing the ball carrier just like previous fifa versions. This wasn't this bad on this game before. The back four did their job.
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2016
    My passing has dropped from 90% to 75-80... Last week or so has been terrible for me too
  • Bale11UT
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2016
    I went from winning div 1 to barely hanging on to div 4
  • Rinkdog
    When you struggle to control your team the game is not fun. It is frustrating and annoying so good call with these changes. Certainly making the game less fun makes you want to play it and buy packs.
  • Mrwhite207
    56 posts Park Captain
    Had 20 points in D1 2 days ago.Now I'm back in 3. It feels like I have different team today. I'm done with this ****
  • Rinkdog
    This feels like a step backwards for sure. Cannot play with any consistency. It's a struggle to hold your division now with virtually no chance of promotion. Wins become ties or losses randomly based on things out of your control. The previous update made the game enjoyable for the first time now this is going the wrong way. I feel like this change began at the end of last week.
  • LouXC
    801 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When was the last update exactly?
  • Sandell85
    7529 posts League Winner
    FIFA 15 allover again :/ the game is so far away from release
  • dutchdani
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don,t call it small changes my 352 counter is broke down by it! I really hate this game. Was having fun and today it,s all changed, again!
  • CfcBlue
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Actually doing better in 4321
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Might try that again, after the first lot of patches it went to sh*t for me
  • Rinkdog
    edited February 2016
    I think the game is actually closer to the release than it was two weeks ago. I cannot create a chance or hold possession. Just played two games lost one tied one. In the loss I have no idea where my defense went. Rooney was allowed to walk in from the right with no defender in sight. All of the goals scored against me were on quick breaks caused by a turn over due to every player in the game suddenly having the infamous first touch skill of Mario Gotze from FIFA 14. At this point I cannot see any reason to play the game. It's unplayable. AI players are chaotic. No positional discipline. Can't complete a pass cleanly so it's virtually impossible to score by actually playing the game. All goals are the result of lucky bounces or total defensive AI mistakes. How many times have you gone in for a tackle the last two weeks only to have the ball bounce right to your opponent for an easy goal, or had your cb step up leaving a gaping hole. SIF Aubameyang cannot out run anyone? What a mess again. EA fix this mess.
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    not asking this to be an ar5e but as there has been no patch how do things change?
    i feel it has but cant understand how??
    any ideas?
  • Sandell85
    7529 posts League Winner
    NewOrder wrote: »
    not asking this to be an ar5e but as there has been no patch how do things change?
    any ideas?

i feel the same tbh :/
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    any ideas?

I guess there is possibility that EA can change the slider settings for AI on the FUT without any patch update. Not sure though, but it would explain the fact that the defensive positioning has indeed gone worse in the past few days. Even I can see that.
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    @California seems we aren't the only ones having some issues bro. This **** is BS.
  • indcolts18288
    mHazard wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    any ideas?

I guess there is possibility that EA can change the slider settings for AI on the FUT without any patch update. Not sure though, but it would explain the fact that the defensive positioning has indeed gone worse in the past few days. Even I can see that.
    Yes this is definitely true.
  • Rinkdog
    I could be wrong but this has improved for me. I am able to maintain the ball much easier now. This has to be a tough one for ea to balance. Too much passing it becomes ping pong too much dribbling skill and pace you cant defend.
  • indcolts18288
    edited February 2016
    I have 11 squads right now. I think I need to cut that at least in half and start really looking at strengths and weaknesses and do a better job of putting guys in positions to succeed based on their card abilities. I had a good night last night including using my Messi Neymar TOTY Iniesta/Modric squads. But who knows what tonight will bring I just wish there was consistency. I also need to slow it down. Opponents wanna fly up and down the field with their Walcott's and I get caught up in it at times. I need to start playing more of a possession style game and focus on defending. Try to counter all the BS EA has thrown in our faces. I love this game, I don't want to and can't just walk away from it lol.
  • California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    @indcolts18288 you're right it's not just us. There's a lot more on futhead forums saying the same thing we are. A lot of them are dropping the high rated players for more economical ones and are having more fun.
  • California
    I've noticed the ones who aren't complaining are the pace abusers and miraculous headers.
  • indcolts18288
    California wrote: »
    I've noticed the ones who aren't complaining are the pace abusers and miraculous headers.
    Same here. Walcott type players. It gets old.
  • California
    Rinkdog wrote: »
    I could be wrong but this has improved for me. I am able to maintain the ball much easier now. This has to be a tough one for ea to balance. Too much passing it becomes ping pong too much dribbling skill and pace you cant defend.

I think it's more of a ping pong match now. Except it's the defense and offense that's doing it. Every game it somehow goes right to the defenders legs and it gets stuck there and no one can touch the ball for a sec. It's like rattling at the foot of the defender.
  • California
    I have 11 squads right now. I think I need to cut that at least in half and start really looking at strengths and weaknesses and do a better job of putting guys in positions to succeed based on their card abilities. I had a good night last night including using my Messi Neymar TOTY Iniesta/Modric squads. But who knows what tonight will bring I just wish there was consistency. I also need to slow it down. Opponents wanna fly up and down the field with their Walcott's and I get caught up in it at times. I need to start playing more of a possession style game and focus on defending. Try to counter all the BS EA has thrown in our faces. I love this game, I don't want to and can't just walk away from it lol.

I know what you mean, but I don't think it's you. My newly created fitness team is unstoppable and seems so less heavy than my super squad. When I play with my toty squad it feels like they're playing soccer in mud. But when I play with my fitness team it's more free. I can actually go left and right smoothly and their agility is less than 40. Lol.
  • California
    My fitness team is now my main team. My toty squad will now become my fitness team

hwm3YLC.jpg
  • Dariusz877
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My fitness team is now my main team. My toty squad will now become my fitness team

hwm3YLC.jpg

Lol @ neuer

• California
    Dariusz877 wrote: »

hwm3YLC.jpg

Lol @ neuer

Luckily he's on 8 chem
  • indcolts18288
    Dariusz877 wrote: »

hwm3YLC.jpg

Lol @ neuer

Luckily he's on 8 chem

Playing with a bunch of Chinamen lol :D
  • California
    You mean the future real madrid team @indcolts18288 as all the stars head to china, asians will head to bbva and premier leauge.