Can't get out of Division 3!!!

kktalha
2136 posts Fans' Favourite
I just won 6 straight games in Division 3, guaranteed promotion. Went into the next match, won 6-1, the game said I won the title so I quit the game (advance) only to find out I got 0 coins from the game and I still had 4 games remaining! I thought it would be a one time glitch but no. I just played another game, was leading 1-0, I got a penalty and my opponent rage quit. It said I won the title again but the same thing happened. I got no coins (not even the 500c you get after each match), I'm still on 18 pts in D3 with 4 games left.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Comments

• Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I can get out division 3 easily. Just lose like 5 or 6 games, that'll normally do it. :wink:
  • Japanappy
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can't get out of a wetsuit let alone division naffing 5 :(
  • truegunn3r
    8605 posts Has That Special Something
    kktalha wrote: »
    I just won 6 straight games in Division 3, guaranteed promotion. Went into the next match, won 6-1, the game said I won the title so I quit the game (advance) only to find out I got 0 coins from the game and I still had 4 games remaining! I thought it would be a one time glitch but no. I just played another game, was leading 1-0, I got a penalty and my opponent rage quit. It said I won the title again but the same thing happened. I got no coins (not even the 500c you get after each match), I'm still on 18 pts in D3 with 4 games left.

According to your title, you want to get out of div 3 and move on div 2. Is that what you want or also winning title. If you just want to promote yourself, then this time forfeit the remaining 4 games yourself and it should register the losses. I'd wait a day and you can probably win the title and it'll register.
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    kktalha wrote: »

According to your title, you want to get out of div 3 and move on div 2. Is that what you want or also winning title. If you just want to promote yourself, then this time forfeit the remaining 4 games yourself and it should register the losses. I'd wait a day and you can probably win the title and it'll register.

Didn't really care about the title, just wanted D3 to be over even if I just held the division. :smiley: Luckily I just got the title in the 3rd match. :)