Anyone had success with?

PeteyHR
1159 posts Professional
Possession in the higher divisions? As in like 60%ish?
I used to have this in FIFA 13/14 when heading was more useful as a contingency plan but being one dimensional is putting me off.
Now every game I play seems to be a mirror image of the last one, hammering a side that spams kamikaze slide tackles, to then spam through balls, wait for an ai mistake and their 99 pace/finishing striker can step up.

TL;DR. Anyone successful in div 1/2 with high possession against the average FIFA warrior?

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I generally have about 55% possession, I find you have to use RB pass quite a bit to break down people who look to play on the counter against you. Also have to be very careful with the ball in midfield, if you lose it there you are asking to be countered.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    When you come up with players like that play them at there own game go defensive then high pressure them
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    When you come up with players like that play them at there own game go defensive then high pressure them

Is that what does it? I genuinely couldn't figure out the crazyness of it all, but oddly enough I'd not considered high pressure and defensive in combination. It just seems counter intuitive I guess. Anyway, cheers!