Not a good night for keepers...

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
Scored both of these in the Spain tournament last night. :lol: Gotta feel sorry for the two opponents, we've all been there. Casillas and De Gea will be disappointed with themselves.

Pretty sure DDG could have just chested that one down if he was facing the right way. :lol:

Comments

• Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    What kind of potato did you use to record this?
  • Orikoru

Good one mate, did you come up with that yourself?

Obviously I recorded it on my phone. Sorry I didn't get my full movie production team set up for it.
  • Rozz
    6721 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2015
    "advanced goalkeeper intelligence " they said
  • Orikoru
    Rozz wrote: »
    "advanced goalkeeper intelligence " they said

Yeah. The goalkeepers are worse than useless on this game. Probably the worst goalkeepers on any Fifa I can remember. Bring them off their line, and they can be jogged around like a training cone. Make them stay back and the ball will be tucked away with ease.
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Although the first one is quite unlucky for your opponent, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened IRL. But that second one, wow. Ahahaha :smiley:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Orikoru wrote: »

Obviously I recorded it on my phone. Sorry I didn't get my full movie production team set up for it.
    actually I did :)
    and it is so hard to record it on your PS4
  • Orikoru

No idea. Had the videos on my phone because I Whatsapped them to my mates first last night.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

You sure about that?

About
    “Recorded With A Potato” is a phrase commonly found in YouTube comments criticizing the resolution of a video that appears heavily pixelated, blurry or otherwise corrupt. The phrase can be also used as a snowclone in which potato is replaced with another object that is ill-equipped for video recording, such as a toaster, calculator or microwave.

Origin
    Though it is unclear exactly when or where the commenting fad began, one of the earliest mentions of the phrase appeared in the title of an instructional video about removing a PC’s limitations[1] uploaded to YouTube in April 2008.
  • ChrisLFC
    7031 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2015
    Casillas is a horrible keeper This FUT

Lmao owned
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was using Reina when I was playing the tourney and omg it was brutal he was awful, So I changed him with a random 75 non rare in my club and I won the final 1-0 with my keeper having the game of his life lol
  • Orikoru
    Marbzz wrote: »
    I was using Reina when I was playing the tourney and omg it was brutal he was awful, So I changed him with a random 75 non rare in my club and I won the final 1-0 with my keeper having the game of his life lol
    Yeah, I started the cup with Casillas, but he was pathetic, I decided to cash in on him while the cup was still on, and used Roberto (Olympiakos) who I had untradeable. He actually performed like a functional human which was nice.
  • Orikoru
    Anyone else got examples Fifa 15's amazing goalkeeping improvements?
  • Cyklon
    2683 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marbzz wrote: »

Try Sergio Asenjo, NIF, he's cheap and has been a rock for me
    Just picked up his IF today but not tried out yet, think was 10 or 11k

I was so sick of using Casillas& Bravo, they cost me so many games, changed to this guy and he was really good, probably the best BBVA keeper I have used