The Dying Breed - FUT FOUNDER

Comments

• MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2016
    I'm an FUT Founder! But I rarely play UT anymore, mostly just Manager mode. Edit: and I'm not active on the forums anymore since I stopped UT for the most part, I had over 10,000 posts on the old forums.
  • Mr. Soper
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nov 10 for me. Wish I was a founder, but went cable/internetless 09-10
  • 0113MB
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    Still got it
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    May 2009 for me
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish it actually meant something, heck Ea don't even give us one extra loyalty pack at the beginning even though we've played it since the start.........it's a joke
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Kurt wrote: »
    Wish it actually meant something, heck Ea don't even give us one extra loyalty pack at the beginning even though we've played it since the start.........it's a joke
    I know! I mean they should reward the people who made UT what it is. At least in my opinion. But they would rather choose to bring in new customers, and cater to them rather than the players who are already customers I guess.

• Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    Feb 11
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Kurt wrote: »

I sort of agree & it's a minor gripe I've had for a few years that the loyalty system will evaluate me & someone that's had the game for a year as the same.

Not exactly a massive issue, but it'd a nice gesture & surely less than 1% of the current FUT population is a FUT Founder.
  • StrutterGear
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nov 2010
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    September 2011 - earliest on PC :)
  • opasni_
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    I started playing FUT on PS3 in FUT10 and switched to PC on FUT13, mainly because bad financial situation so I was forced to sell PS3.

I assume 90% of people never been on FUT10 forums (And I don't mean forums before this, there were one forums older than previous ones).

Today I'm still on PC, because game costs half the price it costs on PS4, and I don't need to buy PS4 to play next-gen :)
  • Philg28
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    All founders should get a free untradeable 100k pack at the start haha
  • Dare to Benteke
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Philg28 wrote: »
    All founders should get a free untradeable 100k pack at the start haha

Yeh I am a founder as well and a pack like this would be awesome!
  • TheTormentor07
    1108 posts Professional
    I'm a founder but I started on ps3 and switched to pc late last year, as I just can't justify buying a ps4 or xb1 just for fifa, when I have a decnt gaming pc and that's where I play most of my games, plus the game is half the price than it is on consoles and you can get cheap fp too.

I do agree thought that Founders should get some kind exclusive reward or privilege for being a founder, would be a nice gesture for sticking with this game form the beginning.
  • AlejandroMR
    40 posts Park Captain
    I am a fut founder, and normally we do not get anything (which is unbelievable in my opinion but oke) Last year i got 10(!!!) 100k packs out of the blue, so maybe that has to do with the fut founder thingy
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I been playing fut since the first year being able to change bronze and make them 99 stats everywhere was dope and you could have your be a pro in there but everyone was making 7 1 strikers and heading it lol
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Me :)
  • AtomicOdin
    1134 posts Professional
    Founder as well, quite a few on my friends list as well.
  • Right on!
  • Jayzy
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yup I'm a FUT founder
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Founder but playing less and less and less and less
  • If I delete my club, will my establishment date change as well?
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    I was, but have probably lost it by now.
  • WFCBagnall
    69482 posts Moderator
    October 11.
  • holdenwait
    55197 posts National Treasure
    nov 10 , and I wouldn't change it for the world :p
  • Pughy30
    25605 posts Player of the Year
    Was a Futfounder on PS but switched to Xbox in 2011-12
  • Connor
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2016
    I'm a FUT founder, I miss my 99 Agbonlahor and 99 Ebanks Blake so much :'(
  • Nobility-
    857 posts Semi-Pro
    Used to be but skipped fut 15 so lost it. Still have my gens tho so that's all that matters.
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    I'm a Founder - makes people back out all the time though.
  • Kloral
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    Oct 10 for me, don't see many older now a days.